OOps! Thought I posted these scarfy pics! Silly WordPress!

I’m still buried by my deadline. Panicking actually. I’m way behind with no time to spare. Why is it always like this!? Eep!

***EDIT****** I wrote this entry on the 26th. Today is the 31st and I delivered all my book samples and crochet patterns yesterday! YAY!!*********

I stayed up all night working and slept from about 9:30am – 2pm. Kinda weird. Made me really rushed to make the post office after shooting pics when I woke up, but I kinda like sleeping on the couch with the dogs! 😛

Here’s a few snaps from the past few days. Enjoy! xo

I put a ruffle on this version of the salad scarf, and I love it. I want to make a cowl/neckwarmer that’s just layers of ruffley lettuce!

16 Responses to OOps! Thought I posted these scarfy pics! Silly WordPress!

1. Skye says:

Gorgeous Scarves! I love love love the gingerbread men 🙂

2. Sophie says:

i love the salad 😀

3. Coralene says:

Ooh, I really love the new style of cakes. They’re so fuzzy and fancy! Are they soft? I love the gingerbread men too, especially the sad one. He needs to be missing an arm 🙂

4. Emily says:

I love the carrot scarf! And those cakes are YUMMMMY!

Gingerbread men? TOO CUTE!

P.S. You’ve got me crocheting again. It’s been years!

5. amineko72 says:

you are talking about a book deadline. do you know when it could be published and if it would be able internationally?

I love your work and a book would have a huge success.

I am not sure what the international situation will be yet. But I will also sell them directly from my site and will ship everywhere!

the publishing process takes a long time. Right now it’s slated for Fall 2010. I def hope it’s out before the holiday season!

6. Maggi says:

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I love them all, especially the cake and the salad scarf! Soooo fun!

7. JUST AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

8. Shelbi says:

Omgosh, I can’t wait for my very own Twinkie pattern book. I’m learning how to read patterns, just for it. :p Do you have any clue when it’ll be published?