WIWT – Super LoFi Style!

So I was just going to try this on, and ended up deciding to wear it for the day. Fits perfectly!!! Originally it was strapless, but I asked if she would put straps on it.

I’ll be the jerk at The Yeah Yeah Yeahs in a pink Barbie sweater dress. You’re welcome!

Dress: morosemelonhead
Necklace: Plastic Bat
Hair bow: CutieDynamite

So last night the new season of 90210 started. I think the show is terrible, but I’ve watched enough of it where I feel committed to watch it now. I can’t believe they got rid of Ethan. What the heck? Also, I’m a little over seeing Annie’s crazy-mad-frustrated-tormented face. The I-just-smelled-dog-poo face.

What did you guys think of the new Melrose Place!? I’m so confused about how everyone is, cuz I was paying half-attention. I can’t believe Kostas from Traveling Pants is on it….and with no Greek accent!!! It boggles the mind, truly!

I leave you with Bibi.

This entry was posted in Bibi, What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to WIWT – Super LoFi Style!

1. KimBurly says:

That dress is too adorable for words. I am consistently amazed by your wardrobe. Makes me wanna burn mine and start fresh…

I feel like you can do that naturally without burning anything..haha….by buying one new piece and getting rid of like two old pieces, either donating or selling! I have A GIANT PILE OF CLOTHES to sell because I have limited closet space. That is my next goal!!! Out with the old!

• KimBurly says:

that is so smart, and it does beat fire hazards! my usual plan i stick to (my closet is teeny, too) is that i HAVE to phase out anything that isn’t seasonal that I haven’t worn in 3 months. This backfired though, All i have is a lot of shapeless maternity crap now and winter clothing! ha!

I’m making it my 3/4′s year resolution to have all of the things with tags like “Motherhood” phased out by January 1. (I’m wearing one right now, how embarrassing!)

2. HOW EFFIN CUTE ARE YOU IN THAT DRESS!!!!! XO

3. Sophie says:

Your dress is amazing! I second KimBurly’s comment – I want your wardrobe!

awww! well, in the next few weeks i should be posting up some clothing on ebay kinda on the cheap so i can get it out of the house. maybe there will be some fun morsels in there! :)

4. MK says:

I totally forgot to watch the new Melrose Place, which is funny because I just borrowed Season 1 of the original series from the library not too long ago. Also forgot that Kostas was in it too. Now I have to watch it!!!