Longtime blog readers will remember that that TWO years ago, we did a giveaway for JujuChan Texture Powder Styler when it first launched.
Now we’re doin’ another one in case you missed it the first time! If you’ve ever been curious about dry shampoo but never committed to buying it, this is a great chance to try it for free!
As you can read in my previous giveaway blog entry, Jules “Juju”Chan is my hair stylist and has been for a bazillion years. I followed her around all over the city from salon to salon.
When Texture Powder Styler first came out, I really only wanted it to take the oil out of my bangs, since they got oilier before the rest of my hair. But to be honest, I now use it ALL OVER! This powder/dry shampoo is designed to give your hair texture (hence the name), which is what I CRAVE, given that I have stick-straight, super coarse, FLAT Asian hair which I call “Pantene” hair. So if you want slick, shiny, smooth Pantene hair, this may not be for you. If you want texture and volume and body – plus getting away with an extra day without shampooing, which is a blessing for those of us who color our hair – then you need to check this out! I use the light/blonde formula in my pink hair.
I have tried a few other brands of dry shampoo (not all of them, mind you) since our first giveaway, and so far, this is what I prefer about JujuChan’s:
– It’s small and cute! You can carry it in your overnight bag or even your purse. It’s great for traveling.
– You get a lot of bang for your buck! The Bumble&Bumble spray-on dry shampoo is, I will say, pretty awesome, but I used up a whole can in no time, and it just wasn’t worth the big price tag. My little bottle of JujuChan lasts a few months, and I use it a LOT.
– It doesn’t have “make your hair shiny and flat” stuff in it. I tried some other brand and wondered why my hair wasn’t getting the texture I needed to tease and fluff my hair. Oh. It had “smoothing” or “silkening” proteins in it. NO THANK YOU! I want rock n roll hair!
– It isn’t smelly. It has no scent. Some hair stuff out there SMELLS REAL BAD.
– I get to support my friend, a local & independent business lady, talented hair stylist, and overall supercool person!
So here are the giveaway deets!
Jules is giving away two bottles so we can have two winners! There’s a light/blonde formula and also a darker/brunette formula. If you win and are unsure of which formula is right for you, you can tell me your hair color and texture, and Jules can recommend the right one for you.
I’ll be using Rafflecopter again, because it seemed to work best for most people. The giveaway will end at midnight on Friday the 13th!
a Rafflecopter giveaway