Dogs: 1. WIWT: 0.

I tried to take an outfit pic today that included my whole body, but that I could take with Photobooth cuz I’m lazy, which ended up with me on the floor…and when you end up on the floor, you end up covered in DOGS!!

Bibi is so smelly right now! She’s like the stinkiest hound dog that ever did stink. I still kissed her dome head and gave her big hugs cuz she’s my stinky baby.

There were moments today where I wondered about the line between giving up on something cuz it’s too hard to fight against other people, and continuing to fight as hard as you can even though it’s probably hopeless, and they’ll think you’re the most annoying creature ever. I’ll keep trying, but nothing often works out the way that you hope. It can be bit hard on you mentally, and you just want to sit there and eat potato chips.

(p.s. stripey puff-sleeve top is UO/Urban Renewal, jeans are from Delias, and shoes are Miz Mooz)

(p.p.s. I am going to work super-hard in the next few days to get my shop update up!)

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Replies to “Dogs: 1. WIWT: 0.”

1. Amber says:

Love that flower in your hair, cutie!

1. Twinkie Chan says:

Thank you! I’m so boring. I wear it everyday, basically. Heheh πŸ˜‰

2. Iz says:

If I know something’s hopeless I save my energy. I’d just get exhausted mentally. Oh, I have a boxer named Stinky, and he doesn’t smell. AT ALL. His sister Maggie reeks though. πŸ™‚

1. Twinkie Chan says:

I guess it’s still hard to tell how hopeless it is, so I don’t want to stop pushing yet. If it has my name on it, I want it to be good! πŸ˜‰

3. That first picture of you is really lovely! <3

1. Twinkie Chan says:

aw thank you!!!!!! it seemed a bit cheezy at first, like when you go to Picture People heheh

4. Nikki G says:

Always keep hope love and fight for what you want! Nothing is hopeless!

1. Twinkie Chan says:

I will try! I will try!

5. Hope everything works out well….if i lie on the floor i get covered in ‘dog’ too πŸ™‚ xx

6. your such a cutie pie, once i get a moment to breath. I’m totally sending that yellow dessert dress your way.

7. chinamommy says:

we have a yorkie and i think he stinks, but i hate the smell of dogs…. i think they’re all pretty stinky! Smelly dog, smelly dog…what are you eattin’? Remember that from FRIENDS, but with CAT instead? πŸ™‚

8. danielle says:

Oh twinkleton! Don’t fret, you’re awesome. As an austistic boy I worked with once said while watching the chronicles of narnia,*in the most wistful robot voice you can imagine*
    “nothing’s impossible!”

9. holli says:

I love the color in the top pic.. you look so cute. I noticed the mushroom detail in front of your fireplace – precious.

1. Twinkie Chan says:

There is actually a gnome behind that mushroom! Hehe he got turned around..