1. Polka dot Bib Dress by BonjourPierre on Etsy.
2. Amazing Tree Bed by Shawn Lovelle Metalworks.
4. Goblin Hood Dress by Malam on Etsy.
5. Reconstructed Striped Dress by heidiandseek on Etsy.
6. Cat Messenger Bag by decora on Etsy.
7. green Mazeppa top by Dainty June at All Mighty.
8. Birdhouse Trio bry Frippelous on Lollishops.
Hello, I'm Twinkie Chan!
I blog about crocheting, crafting, snacking, & life's hilarious adventures. By day, I work full-time at an arts & crafts education website as an artist coach & content editor. I don't blog as much as I used to, but you'll still find announcements here about new crochet patterns & projects.
My Crochet Book!
Learn how to crochet with me in my new Creativebug class! Left-handers, too!
July 16-18, 2021 – Camp DHL (Dear Handmade Life) Summit – I’ll be teaching FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME my bacon & egg scarf in a 90 minute workshop. Click here for info & to sign up!
August 2021: I’ll be the featured Artist at Jenny Lemons. SF locals should definitely visit and check out the magical shop window I’ll be decorating for the month!
Summer 2020-present: I’m an artist in Intangible – a colorful group fiber arts show in collaboration with Craft Yarn Council at Sweet Tooth Hotel in Dallas, TX. The show is open now! Please go see it if you can!