New Item in My Shop: Kitty Donut Hair Clips!

KittyDonut2
Illuminate-Kitty DonutsYou can now buy vanilla or chocolate Kitty Donut Hair Clips in my Etsy shop!

Each one has a slightly different personality, but they are all super sweet and cute! I was afraid they would look weird as hair pieces, but I really love how they look while worn. Like I have a little napping kitty on my head!

ChocoKittyWornVanillaKittyWornsm
ChocoKittysm
DonutTraysmI am going to make other colors soon, too! Like a striped maple kitty and maybe a panda! (p.s. I will not be selling the Gloomy Bear donuts, sorry! Not unless someone knows the Gloomy Bear people and they tell me it’s okay 😛 )

This entry was posted in Blog, Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to New Item in My Shop: Kitty Donut Hair Clips!

1. Julia Smith says:

OMG! These little donuts are so cute! But I really love the pink gloomy bear! Can I commission one? I saw that you dont have them on your etsy store and my daughter loves gloomy bear! Thank you! I have a could of your scarves already (sushi and hello Kitty characters) I love your crochet!

• TwinkieChan says:

Hi! As I mentioned in my post, I will not be selling Gloomy Bear donuts, because I don’t like to sell things with other company’s characters on them without permission or a license/contract. My Yummy You! deal with Sanrio is a legit license with paperwork, etc. I am working on a purple bear donut, and might mock up a pink bear donut, that’s not particularly Gloomy. Maybe you’d like that when you see?

2. Fiona says:

*dies* hands down one of my favourite things you have ever made!!!!! Maybe even my favourite!!!

3. Yasmine says:

I can’t help but think that they look like little halos when worn 😀 <3

4. I love the way you’ve photographed them
    So cute

5. Adorable, I don’t know what I want more a real Japanese kitty donut or a crochet one!

6. C.ann says:

I LOVE THESE SOOO MUCH! <3

7. Tamara Mann says:

I so love this donut pattern. Is this pattern in any of your books? And, if so, which one? Will you be selling this pattern separately? I would love to purchase the pattern. I just adore your items. What a wonderfuly imagination and creativity you have.

Tamara Mann