Crocheting with Candy

I am often in the habit of looking at stuff and thinking about how to make it look cuter and happier.

Enter: candy stripe crochet hooks!

They are now available in my Etsy shop, but if nobody else wants them, I am happy to keep them, as they just look really cute in a jar on my craft table! They are indeed still totally usable for chunky yarns or double/triple stranding lighter yarns for quick and easy projects.

The big blue hook looks and feels like a magical candy wand!

p.s. I am hoping to upload special Valentine’s Day themed crochet goodies by Feb 1. I’ll keep you posted ;)

9 Responses to Crocheting with Candy

1. robbie. says:

you’ve finally inspired to pick up a hook! <3

2. Marina says:

Nice:)
    But IF I buy them,I’ll afraid to break them (and when I do something that always breaks down) because they are very beautiful.

3. Lee says:

<3_<3 Love Love Love xox

4. Amie says:

These are adorable! I would just put them on the wall! Keep up the amazing ideas <3

5. Maggi says:

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I could totally see a line of Twinkie Chan hooks in the stores! :D

6. SHUT UP!! YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!! YAY~!

7. Liz says:

These are so amazing! Did you sell out of them already? I checked your shop… no hooks. :( I’m with Maggi, I could see a whole line if these!

Hi! Yes! I think we only made 5 because I didn’t know if people would buy them or not. I know they were quite spendy ($20 ish) for crochet hooks, but they were kind of tedious to make ;). Would be much easier if they were mass produced hehe. Cross your fingers ;)

8. Pingback: Decorating your crochet hooks! | Twinkie Chan Blog