The Greatest Etsy Purchase of All Time

There’s a zipper up the back. I should have tried to see if I could get inside of it. I probably could if I cut the feet off!

I’m not sure what this was even for. The seller predicted that it was the cover for an inflatable chair, since the tag says “inflatable.” But it’s not really in a chair shape, ya know? There are so many possibilities with this thing that I don’t know what to do with it. Suggestions welcome! I thought of just stuffing him and using him as my new scarf model! Or driving around in the car with him, buckled up like a human, buying him a latte, etc.

Hairy thinks he’s creepy, but I think that’s just the jellymonster talking.

30 Responses to The Greatest Etsy Purchase of All Time

1. Ellyssa says:

STUFF IT!! Im sorry my suggestion is kinda lame since thats what ur gonna do. But to be honest thats what I would do!! YOu could snuggle with him, sinces hes pretty kawaii!! He could definitely be a cute scarf model!! Plus, I AM KINDA JEALOUS I DON;T Have one Lol!! Putting him in the front seat of the car is a pretty epic idea too. BUT I SAY STUFF HIM ALL THE WAY! (Post a pic if u do)

2. sue says:

Oh no, He’s not creepy at all. He needs some accessories right this minute.

3. Ellyssa says:

Put a cupcake scarf on him. He is soo cute.

4. vanessa cottoncandy says:

the first thing you should do, is giving him….or her a name :O so gorgeous lashes and pretty pink eyeshadow. It’s either a girl bear or a drag bear!

5. Nita says:

I think he’d make a darling model, but I can also see you putting it on as a costume and dancing around or posing with your crochet. If you had to cut the feet off to get into it you could crochet some cute bear feet slippers to wear with it.
    I have a lamb costume and altered it so my face showed (and I could breathe) and used to wear it to give out candy at Halloween. Whatever you do will be cute.

6. Jaymi says:

AWESOME – there is no other word for it!

7. Jenee Nicole says:

You should lay it on the floor like a rug!

8. haha, omg for using him as a “safety buddy” in your car. I think it would be adorable to do a “Top 10 Best w/ Butterscotch” (yep i named it after candy). Showing 10 silly and upsurd things that make him “practical”.

9. Jules Chan says:

I think you should make Hairy wear it, then you can snuggle with it at night : )
    Whats even cuter is your ‘moving’ picture that you made, oh how I wish I was that clever!

10. stephnanie says:

my friend started this new thing here where i live, and you should give it a try! she found it in a craft book: inside out animals; unstuff em, flip em inside out, (cut off the ears or tail, re-attach on the outside as your crafty self sees fit…) and re-stuff em. THEN!! if you wanted to get EXTRA CRAFTY! (like i know you can do!) you cover it in glow in the dark paint. then in the dark, you can use a UV laser pointer and have a glow friend! best camping and nite toy ever, and the glow factor is unstoppable!! and huge would be even more tops! haha! good luck with your adventure :) il post a pic on your facebook page so you can see an example!

11. Lee says:

Save it for Halloween.

12. jacci says:

i think you should stuff her nice and plump, then add some awesome accessories, and use her as a comfy cushion on the couch to snuggle with :)

13. FizzyFangs says:

make him her into a giant Backpack/suitcase!

or

fill it with beanbag stuffing and make it a beanie bear :)

14. thecrampedhand says:

Well the first thing she needs is a big crochet cup cake or bow hair clip and a Cutility belt and a sweater OMG you could really have fun with her.

15. I’m with Hairy. That bear gives me the willies, haha :)

16. Kayla says:

I think whatever u decide to do with her after u should go to build a bear and get her a mini her Lol that whould be soooo funny

17. Joyce says:

YES…i’m with the stuff-it crowd…a nice big soft body pillow for when Hairy is not around!

18. Ellyssa says:

The bear can be Harry’s dancing partner! haaha

19. Tammy says:

It could represent your “beary sweet” collection!

20. chinamommy says:

Oh, he should def. ride around in your car with you!!!!!!!!!!

21. Mary says:

I was scared when I initially saw the image that it was a bear costume. Only because I dated a guy once who’s life’s dream was to own a panda costume. He wanted to wear the panda costume and procure a giant net and run around down town with me chasing him with the giant net…

Maybe use it as a rug? :P Or if you make something out of it, maybe cut out the bear’s head off and turn it into a bear messenger bag or backpack (sort of inspired by I’m Your Presents bear purses). Think of all the yarn and crochet projects you could fit in that!

Despite the creepy ex-factor, I think I probably would have been tempted to put it on too since it is so close in size haha

22. Tokyo says: