SMISE!

So, I’ve been shooting photos for my book of crochet patterns. They are due on Monday! There are clothes and scarves and accesories all over the place right now!!!!

I’m still not sure which pictures I’ll use, but I thought I would share just one, mostly because of the clothes.

Scarf: me
Dress: Dainty June
Headband: Num Num Kawaii

Posting this photo has brought up a problem again I’ve had for a long time.

Ever since I got my MacBook Pro, my photos always look less vibrant when I email them to other people or post them to Flickr. I never had this problem before when I edited photos on PCs. I have brought this problem up before, but there haven’t been any real solutions yet. It kind of bums me out, because I edit my photos nice and vibrant on my computer, only to have them muted when I send them out or post them, which makes me pretty sure that they would be muted then in my book! Booo!!!! I’ve futzed with the color profiles before, but it doesn’t really seem to help.

If anybody has any new thoughts on this mater, I’m all ears!

OK, just kidding.

Lady GoodForYou let me know that Firefox is known for muting your photo colors, so when I opened up my Flickr page in Safari, it looked fine!! Derrr!!!!!!!

14 Responses to SMISE!

1. Hello Jaime says:

oooh i LOVE that headband!

2. maria says:

smise!as tyra banks says!<3

3. Maggi says:

Smise?! Yep, you went there. lol

The picture is awesome! I am so excited for your book!

4. Heidi says:

Haha Smise. Tyra would be so proud!

5. Bonnie says:

Congratulations on the book!!

6. Sylvette Marie says:

how cool a book from you !!!!

exito !

7. StaceyLondon says:

TWINKIE CHAN WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING? You are way to cute to be wearing that dress, A its too baggy, B its not even cute, C it looks like its from the 70’s. Also it doesn’t even go with that hair clip, it doesn’t have to match it just has to go, however that just doesn’t go! IT DOESN’t go! The other thing is, it looks like a garden smock with a belt!! jUST NO NO NO NO NO NO! STOP You are way too gorgeous to be wearing that dress! STOP STOP STOP!!

• TwinkieChan says:

Thanks for your….advice, I guess? But I really like that dress. I think it’s cute. Sorry. It may look a little baggy due to the way I’m twisting my body, but it’s actually really form fitting and it’s too small for me now. And I never really care about matching anything with anything. It’s just the way I am.

Here’s my advice: you need to be a little careful with giving advice. If someone didn’t ask for it, it can come off as rude.