This Meal Was Full of Romance & Sexy

We rarely trek down to San Jose, but this afternoon, we met up with Shrinkle, Kevin, and Tess to eat at BOILING CRAB. I love eating with my hands!!!

First, let’s talk about this guy.

He was standing outside the restaurant so I snuck a creepy photo of him through the window (and the fisherman netting that was decorating the window). Please note the Star Trek Shirt and the full-on side ponytail. Hairy said that anyone could wear that shirt, but this guy knew how to STYLE it. Shrinkle said that if I posted this pic, someone reading my blog would be all like, “UH THAT’S MY DAD!!!!” My thought is: what’s wrong with that? We are totally celebrating your dad!!!!

Me and Hairy await the feast.

Amy and Tess being gangsta.

We ended up ordering 2 crabs, 3 lbs of crawfish, 3lbs of shrimp, corn, potatoes, fried catfish, fried calamari, and oysters! (Did I leave anything out!?)

I leaned forward in that pic so Amy’s head wouldn’t seem like the biggest.

This pic inspires me to go to Boiling Crab every Valentine’s day in a fancy dress.

After parting ways, Hairy and I walked back to our car and saw this sign hanging in another restaurant!!!

And then I went and got a frozen yogurt (original tart, strawberries, Cap’n Crunch, and granola).

Yes, I’m a huge fattie and now I’m eating Moose Munch popcorn….

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to This Meal Was Full of Romance & Sexy

1. zambicandy says:

you guys and your jokes about your heads. xD Someone needs to make bobble heads of you two. And I would be the first buyer. Cute lil twinkie and shrinkle bobble heads. (this is a brilliant idea we can make millions) I hope I am not insulting anyone xD I just love your jokes about your heads.

Also I am jealous you were eating yummies in San Jose!! The after math looked pretty awesome.

p.s the pic with you and hairy-your face is so adorableeeeeee.

2. Mintii says:

That was an incredible feast! Did Harry have to roll you out in a wheel barrow?

I was just in San Jose for New Year’s Eve visiting my friend. It was my first time there, we also went to Los Gatos which I thought was an awesome name for a town.

3. Abby says:

that looks delicious. We need one of those here.

4. Maggi says:

It’s the side ponytail that makes it. a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

5. mel says:

oh, the carnage…..

6. Shrinkle says:

I ended up eating a third ice cream sandwich after I texted you.

Hey, me Tess and Kevin wanna go to this Vegas thing for reals next month. I want to pose next to the Twinkie Chan poster. What dates are you going?

I ended up eating beef stroganoff. HAHAHAHAH.

Hmmm, well, my booth will be at Pool: http://www.pooltradeshow.com/ and I’m pretty sure I am there all three days! IF you are there you probably want to check out Magic as well!!

It’s for industry peeps, so I have no idea what the process or price would be for you to get in. When I took meetings there in August, one of the companies I was taking a meeting with kindly got badges for us! So you should probably look into the cost and any qualifications or whatever !

7. Jules Chan says:

I need Amy and Tess on my blog!!!

8. denise says:

Boiling crab is soooo good!! When it first opened in Westminster i ate there every week lol

9. Chadita says:

OMG THAT’S MY DAD!!!!

10. Sandy says:

Twinkie I LOVE your hair! How do you get it so brightly oink? Do you have to dye it often?
    I used to have bright red hair once but that was a hassle dying it every other week :-(

Sandy

• Twinkie Chan! says:

Hi! Well, you definitely have to bleach it before you dye it, and the dye I use sticks pretty well so I don’t have to dye it all the time :)

• Sandy says:

I just wonder why it says “oink” in my original comment *lol* I did not mean to write “oink” it should have been “PINK” (the o next to the p) *laugh*

I had it bleached before dying, but it washed out so quickly – my hair was pretty dead after a couple of months :-(

11. Sandy says:

Is it really 5:42 am where you are??? What are you doing at that time???? :-))