Anonymous Hate Mail! I feel so special!

I’m actually surprised I don’t get more hate mail from bored internet trolls! It’s not very exciting hate mail, but whatever.

In other news, here’s a very ugly and annoying picture of me and Marissa by SFStation.

If you want to see more pics from the event, check out this Shrinkle blog entry.

24 Responses to Anonymous Hate Mail! I feel so special!

1. Shrinkle says:

I haven’t gotten any hate comments yet, which is surprising because I used to get them on LJ. Hope I get some good ones soon haha!

2. CurvyQ says:

Ha ha ha.. by ugly and annoying they mean amazingly awesome and beautiful! Lost in jealousy translation?

3. The trolls FAIL. That’s why they’re trolls. :/

I like your art. It’s cute.

4. poppY says:

LOL Too funny! HOw weird that someone would take the time to read your blogs and say that you are annoying. Pretty sure there is no mandated Twinkie blog reading LOL!
    BTW you too are too adorable! I always want to squeeze your cheeks!

5. Haha. Wow. Those are extremely lame.

But yeah, I love hate mail.
    It’s so unfounded in reality and obviously fueled by jealousy that it’s beyond amusing.

6. How lame, and very untrue! I don’t understand some people, it is obviously jealousy!
    LOVE your outfits in that pic, both skirts are super cute!

7. Lifter Baron says:

I know you aren’t worried… but fuck anon and their deformed children.

8. Haters~ gotta luv ‘em – or hate ‘em – well whatever….LOL!

9. Lady J says:

I’m so surprised that you would get hate mail. I can’t believe anyone would actually go out of their way to say something negative. For whatever reasons, not only do they think you are “annoying” but they felt the need to let you know it. It’s pretty sad on their part. Blah!

10. Mermaid says:

I think it’s been a particularly angry year for the internet.

I’ve had some silly anonymous hate mail too. More of then than not hate mail seems to come with great grammar and spelling too! Delight!

11. Mermaid says:

hahaha often* I have great spelling and grammar too.

12. Elaine says:

Sounds like something a brother would write. Did you interrogate him?

13. mahuahua says:

jealousy is so unbecoming….you’re so cute and lovely.ignore the nasty person!xoxo

14. Nikki says:

I’ve had some weird hate comments on my facebook group entries

Not sure what their lifes are like that they waste time to write comments on something they don’t like…

15. Nikki says:

Oh and I LOVE marrissa’s hair clips

16. brittany says:

translation i’m a loser and jealous I can’t be like you. clearly there cowards since they have to hide behind anonymous. Twinkie you’re the coolest and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, plus you’re my hero

17. MK says:

Ha ha! Love your response to the hater(s).

18. Ku says:

It’s so funny. I don’t understand people who go out of their way to be mean. I mean it’s one thing if the person is just asking for it. But I don’t understand why anyone would say anything rude to you?

What, they needed their 15 secs of net fame? I mean they could of at least said something clever. Or funny to boot.

They are not only bored. Just plain boring. LOL..

You are you. I am me. Who gives a -ugh- about the rest of them. <3

19. Well, hate-mail is backfiring hardcore for poor Anonymous.
    Cause now I’m jumpin’ out of the woodwork to mention that I think you’re GREAT.

20. Harpy says:

Those outfits. Are. Awesome. <3

21. Fluffina says:

they posted it under Anonymous. So they must be jealous of your or afraid of you.

22. OMG i luv you twinkie chan!!!! and i luv all the cool stuff you make !! they are freakin awsome!! whoever wrote you hate mail are definetly just jealous of your sick talent :D

23. Lelaina says:

pfft. why would you bother.