You Know You Didn’t Miss Your Calling When…

….you trimmed your own bangs (Sorry, Jules), only cut off .25 mm at a time, but still ended up with uneven edges and bangs a bit shorter than you’d intended. Oh well. VIVA!!!

I just got my hair re-bleached and re-colored. When I get a “normal” blow out, it looks like this.

So then I go home and either muss it up, curl it, or, like today, put it in pigtails and butcher my fringe!

Yes, I *am* wearing Voltron shirt!

Also, this bun is oddly shaped. What would this shape remind YOU of?

Oh yeah! Just in case you don’t follow me on Twitter, I found out yesterday that Manda and I got accepted to share a table at Renegade SF July 18-19. I only ever did that one Bizarre Bazaar at Maker Faire a few years ago, but I’m giving this craft fair thing another go. At least this time I am splitting the space so there is not so much pressure to produce heaps of stuff. I do plan to have a special discounts or deals for people who buy from me there, but I haven’t worked out the deets yet. Anyway, put it on yer calendars!

12 Responses to You Know You Didn’t Miss Your Calling When…

1. poppY says:

Oh you look so cute in my Voltron top. I’m right clicking away;)

2. Jules Chan says:

And I was just about to post a video on how to trim your own fringe!!! Too late I guess. dont forgot you can always walk down the street for a fringe trim.

3. Mermaid says:

I think it looks cute uneven. Also, I <3 your shirt and good luck at your craft fair.

4. QBug says:

I went to beauty school and I still can’t cut my own fringe. /eyerollies

5. Kimi says:

i love it!! i always cut my own hair after i get back from the salon and spending too much money on it!!
    congrats on renegade i was closer to come and visit you!!
    i will follow you on twitter now! look out for kimi starr :)

ps…dirty bun!

6. Ms. OS says:

Hi,
    Love your hairstyles.Would you mind doing some video tutorials?
    Thanks.