A Quick List of My Free Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns!

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 3.07.40 PM

Here’s a quick list of my Valentine’s Day crochet patterns that you can find for free!

Sparkly Heart Lollipop Necklace

Sweetheart Sugar Cookie Brooch

Chocolate Truffle Scarf

Conversation Heart Garland

And the XOXO Sugar Cookies pattern is now in my shop.

I will be updating the shop with finished Valentine’s Day items hopefully tomorrow! I thought it might be today, but I had a few phone meeting, and I lost my good light for photos, so let’s try tomorrow!

This entry was posted in Crochet, Patterns & How-To's. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Replies to “A Quick List of My Free Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns!”

1. Kady Herron says:

Are you patterns with Michaels over?

1. TwinkieChan says:

Yep, that was only for 2013. There are 2 patterns coming on Feb 15 that are Michaels-related tho.

1. Kady Herron says:

Nice! I love your patterns <3

2. Fiona says:

Aww they are all super cute, happy pre-valentines day!

3. Carly says:

Yay for the heart lollipop and the heart cookie pattern! 🙂 These are so cute!

4. Very “sweet”, all of them! Thanks for sharing.
    Sheila

5. Pat Crawford says:

thank you very much for the great patterns.
    The brooch and scarf look very yummy, but will not come up.

6. vicky says:

hi the pattern link for your scarf keeps sending my to the micheals home page. could you direct me to where I can find it ive already brought your book and made your pizza and carrot scarfs and am super excited to give this one a go.

1. TwinkieChan says:

Hi! Sorry about that. Michaels revamped their entire pattern section, and I haven’t had time to transfer everything back here. I just re-posted the pattern. Here is the link! 🙂 https://blog.twinkiechan.com/2015/01/25/free-pattern-chocolate-truffle-scarf/

7. Beth Cooper says:

Hi hun.. I’m trying to find the pattern for your sweetheart sugar cookie? I can’t seem to find it.. thought It’d make a fab accessory for my girls school coat. Can you help me out with where I can get it? (Paid or not) huge thanks 🙂 x