My buddy Polly from PollyAnnaCowgirl told me about the Craftcation Conference for small and crafty businesses. It’s March 21-24 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ventura, California.
Have you ever thought to yourself…
- I have a great idea for a business but I don’t know how to start.
- I want to turn my passion into my full time job.
- I have a successful business and I’m ready to take it to the next level but I’m not sure how.
- I want to connect with people in my field but I don’t have the time or opportunity to make it happen.
- I’d love to learn something new and better myself/my business at the same time.
- I want new ideas to make my business more successful and inspire me.
If you want to start, maintain or grown your indie business or take a break from your routine and learn something new while networking with fellow crafters…then Craftcation is for you!
I wanna go! The only problem is that I’d always want be in two workshops at once. I suggest you bring a friend, divide and conquer, and then discuss everything you learned!
Registration closes at March 1, so start planning now! 🙂