Prepping for Easter!

If you follow me on Twitter, these will be repeats, but I know a lot of you guys said you only follow the blog, so, I’ll just keep you caught up on a few happenings over here!

I’ve been working really hard to finish up some wholesale orders before focusing on building stock for Renegade Austin….which is in about a month! EEP!!

In the meantime, I spent last night hanging out with the BFF. We went to Target, wandered around the shopping mall, and ate dinner. I feel like having girl time is really important, so I’m so happy to have seen her!

At Target, I picked up some pastel bunny marshmallows. Not really sure what I’m doing with them yet, but the obvious go-to is Rice Krispy treats!

We also painted our nails. She went all magickal-goblin-lady with black polish with a brilliant purple glitter on top, and I went with Easter colors with some clear iridescent glitter on top. I never really LOVE-loved Easter-themed things, but I sure love the colors!

8 Replies to “Prepping for Easter!”

1. Amanda Wise says:

What brand are those easter-y nail polishes? They’re super lovely! 😀

1. Twinkie Chan says:

Actually the new MAC “Quite Cute” Collection has all those colors 🙂 but I bought mine before I knew about the MAC stuff.

The mint and the lavender are by Diamond Cosmetics (purchased on their website) and the pink is Orly (also purchased on their website).

1. Amanda Wise says:

Thanks! 😀 That pink is the best!

2. Kt says:

Love the nails!

3. Rach says:

Your candy coloured nails look great! What colour/brand is the blue you usually wear? I feel asthough I’m on an endless search for the perfect blue. Impossible!!

1. Twinkie Chan says:

I used to swear by Orly’s “Blue Collar,” but I ordered some off their website a few monthss ago and felt the color had changed a bit :/

4. Chelle says:

Do you find that with your pink hair your nailpolish gets stained when you touch/rinse/wash your hair? I have teal hair, & my nails end up tinted blue & changing the original color. Mine you they end up looking pretty cool, but I’d like them to stay the original colors too.

1. Twinkie Chan says:

Yes, which is why I kind of give up on actually keeping my nails cute. I’ve been told that a swipe of rubbing alcohol can help, but I haven’t tried it yet!