Renegade Craft Fair infos!

I can’t remember if I ever posted info for the fair!

It’s July 18-19, in Fort Mason here in San Francisco. Here is a link to the Renegade site.

I went to this fair last year as a shopper/visitor, and I was AMAZED at how many vendors there were! So Much stuff!!! Bring lots of cash!!! We ran out!

Manda and I will be at booth 92, which will be nearish to the frontish.

I’m starting to feel like there are 12 stages of planning for a craft fair. At first I felt anxious, then I felt relaxed (about having plenty of time to make stuff for my table), then I was in denial (about having no time to make stuff for my table), then I was FREAKED THE EFF OUT, and now I’m excited. I wonder what tomorrow will bring! Probably more freak-the-eff-out before this event is done.

Please come say hi. If all plans turn out well, I will have a really cool booth display, and LOTS of new, fun items!

This entry was posted in Blog, News. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Replies to “Renegade Craft Fair infos!”

1. Kristin says:

Wish I could go, take pictures of you booth, please 🙂

1. Twinkie Chan says:

I will, don’t worry! I would like to make a little video, too, but we’ll see how it goes!

2. Mike says:

Maybe you could come to a craft fair close to Houston one day!

San Francisco is way to far for me, lol!

1. Twinkie Chan says:

HAha nice try!!! That would probably not happen for me….I rarely even do craft fairs here :). The last one I did was in 06!

3. Lee says:

Sometimes I reeeeeeally wish I didn’t live on the other side of the planet 🙁
    All the best and be sure to take squillions of pics!! xox

1. Twinkie Chan says:

I will for sure!! At least I will put up all the unsold items on Etsy, so there’s that.. 😛

4. jen says:

I wish you were going to be at the Los Angeles fair too. boo hoo.

1. Twinkie Chan says:

if I become less afraid of vending at fairs maybe i’ll go to one in LA one day :P. i really love Felt Club down there!

5. Jules Chan says:

I WILL definately be there, and looking for booth 92, have passed the word around too.
    See ya’

1. Twinkie Chan says:

Aw thanks, Jules!

I will probably see you before then. I need my roots re-touched!

6. piper.... says:

i live in the LA area but my mom is nice enough to probably drive me!!! by the way will you be there on both days of the fair?

1. Twinkie Chan says:

wow , that’s really cool! did you go to the renegade in LA?

i will be there both days, but i suggest visiting on saturday if you can. when i did a craft fair once before, i didn’t have much left on sunday. i DO have like 3 times the stuff this time, tho, so you never know!

7. Bitsy Baker says:

Oh man…I’m so mad now! I was supposed to get to go to the City for my sweet&sour 16th that weekend too! But now, not only do I get to miss staying at the lovely Hotel Tomo, but I also get to miss meting you! GRRR! Any chance you might come to Atlanta sometime? Maybe for DragonKon next year? Heheh…

8. Bitsy Baker says:

Oh, and come check out my blog! I’m doing a post about your craft fair booth for my lovely readers! Here’s a direct link: http://bitsythebakery.blogspot.com/2009/07/twinkie-chan.html

I hope that I did you justice! =^.^=