Okay, I took forever to put this up, but I’m doing it anyway!
1) Kara’s Cupcakes – One thing that seems to shock people is that I don’t usually love to eat frosting! I find it often too sweet and sugary and I just wipe it off cake or cupcakes. But Kara’s Cupcakes are actually really tasty. There’s still a smidge too much frosting on there for me, but it’s really creamy! I tried the Lemony Lemon (thumbs up!) and the Peanut Butter Chocolate (on different days….).
2) This little dress sold by YeYe on Etsy.com is so cute!!! But it’s too small for me!
3) Irregular Choice – Um, sorry this link says out of stock now. Looks like I was too late in posting! But these were the most awesome little cherry shoes!
4) Sweet little floral jumper by Necessity is the Mother on Etsy.com! She has some other neat stuff, too. Check it out!
5) Twiggy Tunic by JAlvo on Etsy. Ok, this one is sold out, but she has one in blue i her shop. I don’t care for wearing white myself, but I loved the cut!
6) I’m pretty sure that most of you have already seen the Condom Animals clip, but just in case, have a gander at balloon animals going at it!
7) Cupcake Tote by Beanbun on Etsy. NOM NOM.
8) Lastly, as the Oscar’s are coming around the corner, take a moment to go see MILK. There is a lot of hubbub about Slumdog Millionaire, which was also good, but I thought MILK was a great little gem that deserves some attention!