My Guest Column in Simply Crochet Magazine Issue 60

I have a new guest column in Issue 60 of Simply Crochet Magazine!

I talk about how I learned to embrace a trend when my instinct has always been to avoid them because I never just want to do what everyone else is doing.

I’m definitely late to the cactus train. Like, really really really late. But once I started thinking about how to do it my way… I fell in love! Read more about it :).

If you want to check out my first Simply Crochet guest column, it was about finding inspiration in Japan!

p.s. for those wondering, YES, I will be releasing my cactus patterns. I just need time to prep them!

This entry was posted in Crochet, News. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to My Guest Column in Simply Crochet Magazine Issue 60

1. El Heart Eggos says:

Hi! I would REALLY love to get this, but I live in Canada, and I’m not sure if we get Simply Crochet. Do you know if Canada gets Simply Crochet??

2. wooly brain says:

Congrats Twinkie, can’t wait to get my hands on the magazine, it’s my favourite mag !! I like your creativity on cactus <3 Super kawaii !!! ( :

3. Karen Brathwaite says:

Thank you Ms. Twinkie for the latest update on the cactus scarf, I will look forward to do the pattern. May God bless you and your family.

4. ifeelknitty says:

Congratulations on the magazine, your new job and revamping your business. You are amazing and will continue to succeed, I’m sure! I love your patterns and will be happy to continue buying them to support you and to have fun with your designs!

XO

5. Bridgitte says:

Hay there! I was just wondering if you ended up releasing a pattern for your cactus scarf or mittens? =D

• TwinkieChan says:

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply. No, I haven’t. So sorry about that! I have a few projects to get out of the way before I can prep those patterns.