Mini Update!

CupsSorry for the total radio-silence here! As you know, I was prepping for Renegade, and then my brain melted for the past two days. I think I’m back, though!!! :)

Stay tuned for an Etsy shop update with my craft-show leftovers, more video tutorials, our November giveaway, and finally  my closet-cleanout with yarn and other craft bits!!!!

If there are particular holiday-themed patterns/tutorials you’d like to see, just holler! I was thinking: turkey drumstick plush, the Christmas Pickle, and maybe a gingerbread-house tissue cozy!

16 Responses to Mini Update!

1. Ruby says:

I’d love to see the ginger house tissue cozy :)

2. CookieLu says:

Those are great ideas for patterns, Twinkie chan!! I love the idea of the drumstick plush, how fun!! What about some minis for the tree!? Thanks as always for your wonderful stuff – it’s all yummy!

3. Michelle says:

Hi,
    I would like to see a gingerbread house tissue box cozy tutorial. That would be a lot of fun!!
    Thanks, Michelle

4. Kailey says:

These are perfection *__*

5. Janet says:

I vote for gingerbread house tissue cozy. Love your stuff!

6. danielle says:

gingerbread tissuehouse!!!! omg

7. Eileen says:

A gingerbread tissue box cozy would be awesome!!!! (but really…all your stuff is awesome!!!

8. Ashley says:

I would love to see the Christmas Pickle, peppermint candy ornament (the red/white one)and turkey drumstick plush.

9. Kristen says:

Ooo! A gingerbread house tissue cozy, please!

10. Bianca says:

I love the Christmas Pickle! I actually crocheted a couple several years ago using a free pattern I found. I think it was from Simple Stitches. I’ll have to check my Pinterest. But if you do the Christmas Pickle, you’ve gotta tell the story that goes with it, ok!?

11. Bianca says:

I think the number one pattern I’d want to learn from you would be your popcorn garland. That’d be so useful for me to have, because one of my cousins has special needs, and he would eat a regular popcorn garland, and one made of beads would be a choking hazard. I have a lot of cousins, some as little as 3 or 4, and I’d love to be able to make a tree just for them that they can safely play with, with ornaments that won’t break on them. I think your popcorn garland is so beautiful, just from the pictures I’ve seen online.

12. JHa says:

Ever since watching your tutorial for the swirly cup cake hair clip, I’ve been hooked 😉 I’m get so excited when I see you’ve posted a new pattern or video tutorial!

I’m always so curious about this Christmas Pickle thing. I’d love to see that!

13. Sarah Schulte says:

The Christmas Pickle, I tried to make one and well did t quite look like a pickle!