WIWT: My Miss Kika x JapanLA Clothing Moonlight Legend Tee!

SMoon3I’m going to admit right this moment that I am not a hardcore Sailor Moon fan. I don’t have anything against it. I just really have not watched ONE SINGLE EPISODE in my whole life. Sailor Moon was always Manda’s thing, and I was never really curious. I have pretty much not watched any anime at all, which is oftentimes disappointing to random strangers who come up to me and want to talk about anime….

SMoon4I am, however, a fan of my pal Miss Kika, who drew this artwork for a Sailor Moon art show, which is now available on this gloriously comfy and beautimous tshirt from JapanLA Clothing. I pre-ordered this bad girl for me and my bestie because I knew it would go fast! I think there are a few more here and there, and only size Large available left at the JapanLA site.

I paired this tee with a Tarina Tarantino necklace and a little rainbow hair bow that I crocheted. I’m just wearing dark denim shorts underneath. No big. I haven’t really figured out how to style this yet, but I wanted to show you guys ASAP!

This entry was posted in What I Wore Today. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to WIWT: My Miss Kika x JapanLA Clothing Moonlight Legend Tee!

1. Angela Nelson says:

Wow, that tee is so bright and colourful! I am not a fan of anime, but you look gorgeous in this.

2. Shawna says:

I love this tee! I have been following her on IG and I just love seeing her photos! I am a huge fan of Sailor Moon!

3. Emi Gurumi says:

Looks really good. I especially like how you’ve got a pink to purple to blue gradient going on from your hair to your shorts. xD
    I don’t think I’ve ever watched an episode of Sailor Moon either….
    But the artwork is still cool!

4. jaymipop says:

I watched the first episode of the new version on Hulu the other day and I was surprised that I liked it so much, I laughed so hard!

• TwinkieChan says:

So can one start watching the new one and understand what is happening if they’ve never watched anything else before?

• jaymipop says:

Totally. It starts from the beginning and sort of retells her story. I liked it, but have been told by someone who is a longtime fan that it is a little different than the original story. She didn’t like it as much.

5. arinn says:

HOLY CATS, your hair is getting so long! it really looks great!

6. Kelsea Echo says:

Same here! I was beginning to think I was the only one who didn’t watch Sailor Moon… I did have some Sailor Moon stickers, though. :)