Instagram Peeks for Renegade Craft Fair This Weekend!

I’ve been snapping a shot here and there of stuff I’m working on for Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. Hope to see you!!!

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.53.42 AM Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.53.53 AM Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.54.04 AM Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.54.15 AM Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.54.28 AM

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Instagram Peeks for Renegade Craft Fair This Weekend!

1. Peggy Riemer says:

You are so talented! Your imagination is so amazing! I really love all your patterns!

2. cookielu says:

The cutest stuff – evuh! I love all the embelishments on the bright round things. And the bright colors of the round things! Makes me want them even though my brain can’t decide what they are!! LOL! Trying to wait patiently for you next pattern release, yum!

3. nicolas stamevski says:

i wasnt aware SF hosted a renegade, uve been busy busy

4. Jessica says:

You are so talented, all your stuff is so cute and colorful!! Love your cards :)

5. Emi Gurumi says:

You are the best Twinkie! And you continue to be my inspiration. ;)

6. Lee says:

Can’t wait to see photos from the fair >_< !!!!!!
    Hope it's a fantastic day for you <3 !
    xox

7. Kelsea Echo says:

Ohh your cards look so good with spot UV! I considered getting it, but decided I should wait until I have a business that makes money. :) Love the cards!! Wish I could be at Renegade!

8. MaDonna says:

Twiiiiinke Channnnn you’re my hero

9. Jody says:

It was a fabulous market/craft fair! I was visiting from KL and managed to get there… I was stoked to see you there but too shy to do more than say Hi. You are lucky to live in SF – great town!

10. Bianca says:

Everything you do is so wonderful. I was wondering, have you ever done anything alcohol related? Like a beer can scarf or a bottle hat or something. I think that’d look really cool and be something cool to give to a guy. But you are probably too busy with other things right now.