Frosted Animal Cookie Pins – now in the shop!

Group1smI finally added my new frosted animal cookie pins to my Etsy shop! You choose from lions, camels, elephants, and rhinos, and you can also choose if you’d like them to be pins, hair clips, or just plain!

Group4smRhino2smGroup2smTell me what your favorites are!

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Frosted Animal Cookie Pins – now in the shop!

1. Carrie says:

I first came across you with the gingerbread men scarf , I am gingerbread man crazyyyyy and when I saw that I was hooked. Since then you have brought back a fond childhood memory with all your patterns.
    Please Please Please add the animal cracker pattern as a single or in a book, I want to make a bowlful for my Dad and I.

• TwinkieChan says:

Thank you for checking out my work!
      I don’t usually release patterns for brand new items in my shop, because, to be honest, it invites people to sell the items in their Etsy shops, even though I don’t prefer that, so it can affect my business negatively. I do LOVE to share my patterns, though, for people to use for themselves and as gifts, so it is all kind of a weird arena for me to wrap my head around, emotionally and business-wise! Sorry if that is TMI! :P

• Carrie says:

Nope, I totally get that… regardless, thanks again for all the wonderful eye candy and amazing things you do with yarn and that brilliant mind of yours.

2. kealy Phillips says:

Those were the first thing I was looking for in your shop. I have been enjoying your stuff since I first seen your Valentine Hearts Garland in Chrochet Today. Iam so happy you added the cookies, I like all of them and may have to have them all.

3. Angela Nelson says:

Ooh! I love the camels. You are so amazingly talented. I love looking at your blog, it gives me such joy to see the bright colours you use.
    Sending you love and laughs from Australia, Angela xo

4. Fiona says:

oh gosh these are so good, I want to eat them!

5. THESE ARE CRAZY CUTE! OMG! OMG!!!!

6. Sarahmia says:

Those camels are super adorable :)

7. GINA TINOCO says:

Are you going to put out a pattern for your animal cookies that are soooo adorbs!!

• TwinkieChan says:

Hi! I will eventually as a collection, but I have to wait a little while, because two of the animal patterns are actually published in Mollie Makes DIY Fashion Bookazine