Feature in “Let’s Get Crafting” Magazine in the UK!

I have a fun feature in Issue 46 of Let’s Get Crafting, out November 9th in the UK! It looks super colorful and cute from the cover. I need to get my hands on a copy!

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Feature in “Let’s Get Crafting” Magazine in the UK!

1. Lee says:

Shouldn’t the magazine company send you a complimentary copy?!

2. Sami Spoon says:

Congrats on the feature!
    My dad works in the wool industry here so I will see if he can hunt a copy down for you :)

3. Yasmine says:

Finally something in the UK I can get my crochet-loving hands on! This is so what I’ve been waiting for!! Thank you so much, Twinkie. xx

4. I-Chan says:

That magazine looks fun :D Wonder if I could find a copy here in Finland :P We have some foreign magazines but I don’t know if that would be one of those. Got to go and look the stores for it :D

5. Jessica says:

awesome! I wish i could find a copy. :D

6. Caitlin says:

Wow, congrats! Is that Katy Perry? Did you make something related to her??

• TwinkieChan says:

I was a bit surprised they included a picture of her, too. It was in response to which celebrity I’d want to see in my stuff the most. So, no, I don’t have any direct affiliation with her :P

7. Thanks so much for being part of our amigurumi special, Twinkie – I will send you a copy of the magazine so you have a physical copy to keep, plus then you can try out some of the little critters too!

Elaine, Deputy Editor

8. Monica Morrison says:

@Elaine….hello:) i was wondering, is that magazine available in the u.s.? The bookstore has a lot of over sea magazines here ,but not sure if Lets Get Crafting is available here. Thank you!

• Hi Monica

Unfortunately it is not widely distributed in the US but I believe overseas buyers can order a copy directly from our website here: https://esubscriber.subscribeonline.co.uk/Back-Issues/lets-get-crafting-back-issues

The magazine is not officially on sale until tomorrow so you may need to wait a day or two for issue 46 to show up.

• Monica Morrison says:

Thank you for the information!! I will wait cppl of days and look online:) Now I dont have to go crazy searching every bookstore in southern california! I admit, im obsessed with twinkie chans projects/blogs. She puts me in a good mood and you cant help to smile everytime you see all the new and yummy things she comes up with. Thanks for for doing an article on Twinkie Chan and i look forward to purchasing your magazine. : )

9. KittyArr says:

TwinkieChan your Awesome!!!!

10. Congratulations! I can totally see Katy Perry in a pair of your cheeseburger mitts.

11. Hooray! LOVE the layout! :D and you, as always are adorbs! OX