Make A Wish

In one week, I’ll be turning 36! Pretty weird, right?

I’m not a person who makes plans, like 5 year plans or 10 year plans or “Where do I want to be when I’m __ years old?”

I kind of just … be. If I’m happy, and the people I’m around are happy, and I’m not hurting anyone or breaking the law, then all is good!

(P.s. I finished this tissue box cozy for a little photo shoot in my back yard, and it will be going up on Etsy very soon!)

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Make A Wish

1. oh my GEEE-OOOOOD!!! that tissue box cozy looks my bday cake from my 3rd bday party! AAHCK! Love!

2. GabbyAnne says:

So cute! you gave me that cute ballerina in the mail! The tissue cozy is so rainbowish! That blue and Pink are my favorite colors in the whole world! I love it! is it supposed to be like swan like with the white tissue and ballerina?

3. GabbyAnne says:

Argh I mean lake!

4. Sarah says:

Wow you could seriously pass for 20! That means when you’re a granny people will think you’re like 30 ^-^ Lucky!

I love the ballerinas! They remind me of music boxes

5. Tamz says:

Happy birthday (belated but counts)

I can’t believe you’ve turned 36. I swear I remember you turning 30 not long ago. I feel old and time travelly.

Best wishes, etc. WHO NEEDS PLANS!

6. Bes says:

That is so cool how you design your own crochet items. How does it feel to have so many people look up to you? As a beginner, I also love following your designs! And also learning through your blogs and book! It’s an awesome feeling for myself to accomplish a pattern, cause I still have a lot to learn! Thank you for your posts and your book I look foward to more of your tutorials RIGHT ON CHICK Keep it going 🙂 lol

• TwinkieChan says:

Aw thank you so so much for this super sweet comment! I know there are way more talented crocheters and pattern-writers out there than me, so I really appreciate anyone who thinks what I do is kinda cool 🙂

The day you write down your first pattern is going to be so exciting! 🙂

7. Maggi says:

Hey, I turn 36 this year too! 😀 Happy birthday to you! I love the looks of that cozy!

8. Anna(TastyShoots) says:

Happy Birthday! Yay for kawaii-ladies-of-a-certain-age (I’m 34) 😀

• TwinkieChan says:

Thank youuuuu!!! Yeah I have always told everyone to tell me when it looks like I’m too old to dress ridiculously. I struggle with whether there is such a thing, but there really are some crazy older looking ladies out there. Maybe it’s ok to be crazy. I dunno. I haven’t decided yet for myself 😛