Very Small Donuts

Tonight, in celebration of Manda’s bday, we made mini donuts! We used a mini-donut maker, kinda like a waffle iron, so our donuts were baked not fried. They were pretty cakey, but very small and super delicious! I had prepped a bunch of different toppings, but since there were basically only us 3 girls decorating the donuts, we only made pink vanilla frosting (hence the lack of different colors). My favorite concoction to eat was peanut butter with chocolate chips and chopped Snickers. My favorite concoction to look at was pink frosting with pastel mini marshmallows. We had so much fun making and decorating mini donuts, that we want to make and sell them at the next art show opening at Hairy’s gallery. I doubt that it’ll happen, but it would be funny! We’d decorate a bunch randomly, and people could just have at it and be surprised. This would also be a super fun activity for small kids. The grown-ups could pre-make all the mini donuts and then let the kids slather and sprinkle all over the place!

p.s. My giveaway is still going on!

18 Responses to Very Small Donuts

1. Emily says:

I love making mini doughnuts. My favourite topping is to put Nutella on it and then chopped up nuts, yummy!

I really like the idea of you getting kids to decorate them, that’d work great at something like that Street Party you did I think.

2. cupcake says:

That’s too cute! I have the same machine except it’s for making mini cupcakes :]

3. misswhipme says:

yummmm. i have a donut maker but whenever i’ve used it they turn out weird. what recipe do you use?

4. These donas have your personality 🙂

5. Marina says:

Really cute^_^
    I have never done mini doughnuts. But I think they are delicious, aren’t they?

6. Peppers says:

that is so cute, may I ask where you got that adorable cupcake cup? and I LOVE the marshmallow one, I would go to Hairy’s Art gallery and for shiz I would buy those donuts!! LOVELY!

7. Ellyssa says:

I LOVE the dark pink donut with all the red candies, and white heart candies!! I am totes jealous of Amandas Bday Celebration! I would love to make mini donuts, u guys really did get creative with all the sprinkes!! I would for shiz buy some of ur donuts if I was at Hairy’s gallery!! Also I searched your name in google and found this question on wiki answers that cracked me up!! Keep being cute!! http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_that_foodie_scarf_girl_twinkiechan&isLookUp=1

8. Ellyssa says:

oh yeah and if your wondering why me and pepper both say for shiz, were sisters hahaha 😛