Wanna try on some new eye glass frames?

I did! At WarbyParker you can try on some glasses virtually by uploading a pic of your face, or you can have 5 frames sent to your house for freeeee to try on, which I did. Pretty cool! Check ’em out!!

Sorry the audio is not synced well with the video. I guess that’s what you get for using Photobooth sometimes!

p.s. thanks to Vivs and another blogger who I think mostly blogs privately for mentioning where they got their cute glasses!

39 Responses to Wanna try on some new eye glass frames?

1. Tanya B says:

I like the last pair best. The Huxley I think. My daughter has the opposite problem. Her head is narrow-ish, so she needs narrow face glasses. It’s so tricky picking the right glasses huh.

2. Ashley L. says:

I’m a fan of the Huxley. I’ve got a wide, round Asian face too and it’s frustrating when a cute pair of glasses are too narrow to fit my ginormous head.

What I also wanted to point out for your readers, is that when you buy a pair of WarbyParkers, they give a pair of glasses to a needy person. Like of like TOMS, but for eyeballs.

3. Maki says:

The last pair 🙂

4. Tanya B says:

P.S. I really like the braids. Super cute on you.

5. Capricia Rae says:

I love WarbyParker!!!
    On you, I like the thatcher 🙂

6. Marie says:

The Thatcher, all the way. They were the only ones that looked natural on you, like they *really* fit your face.

I have a totally wide face, so I relate to how you feel, and I’d definitely go with The Thatcher.

Good luck!

7. lizi says:

Thatcher are my favorite!

8. lydia says:

Thatcher
    looked great

9. Irit says:

Although I usually cringe at hipster/nerd glasses, I actually like the Thatcher and the Huxley on you. With your pink hair and big eyes, you can carry them off.

10. nel says:

definitely the Thatcher!

11. Klunkar says:

Is Thatcher the fourth one? Then i would choose Thatcher 🙂

Cheers from Austria, K

12. Angela says:

I think The Thatcher has the perfect fit on you. It looked more “natural” like you’ve had them forever. Good Luck with your new eye glass frame hunting! 😉

13. Holly says:

The last two look the best but honestly, none of those are cute enough for you! Keep fishing, you’ll find something! This is why I put off glasses buying…

I’ve even gone into vintage frame shops where all the frames seem to be $200+. Still have never really found anything! Just like shoes!!! i never really like any shoes!

14. Moonmist says:

I liked Thatcher on you. It just looks better on you than the others.

15. Janna Lynn says:

I like the Thatcher on you too! I wear Warby Parker frames too! I love them….even if people call me Harry Potter. 🙂 I love how comfy they are! Hearts, Janna Lynn

16. Sammie says:

I like the last two the most.
    Pair 4 is a bit more extreme as far as size, but I think they work on you.
    Pair 5 is a little more modest and practical and I don’t think they look too small for your face like some of the first pairs. ^_^

17. Judy says:

you need to try some red ones…u look good in red or darker hot pink or magenta, something with red in it. also need the little pads for your nose cause the all plastic frames don’t sit right on your nose.

18. erica says:

ooo! exciting! i just ordered my 5 pairs 🙂

19. Vee says:

I think the 2nd and 4th ones are the best on you =)

20. Sylvette Marie says:

I like the first one.

I have the Lisa Loub Kitty glasses in black and I love it.

21. Bailey says:

The Thatcher frames are my favorite. Super cute.

22. THATCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wear those myself. THATCHER!!!!!!!!

23. Mary says:

The Thatcher fit the best out of the 5, all the others looked like child sized frames since they were a bit narrow and didn’t sit on the bridge of your nose. However, the Thatcher frames also look like all of the throwback Buddy Holly style sunglasses that have been around for the last 2 years or so.

24. Lee says:

I got new glasses too. The ends of these glasses don’t bend downwards so whenever I bend over, the whole thing would wobble up and down my nose. Very unsettling!

25. Rach says:

The Huxley or The Preston 🙂

26. brandy says:

if i had to pick, i would go with the 4th pair.

27. I vote for preston(thought they looked a lil small) and owen. Not sure what colors they come in but i think you should get “the owen” in pink and sea foam and call it a day 😀

28. erisa says:

thatcher is cute on you! i myself got the “crosby” i too have a large wide set face and finding glasses, no luck, unless i am in korea or japan.
    you can make an appointment at THE PARISH TRUST on divisadero (cross street i believe is fulton?) to try on more frames and the different colors. They will measure your pupillary distance and jot it down on a card and give you a discount code off your purchase! 🙂 every little bit helps 🙂