Still in the yarn rainbow.

I’m still inside a yarn rainbow!! I love being surrounded by these colors. I’m still working with them and feeling inspired by them.

Sorry I still can’t show you the last 2 projects I’ve been working on, since they are for other companies/magazines. Soon soon I hope!

p.s. Saturday is going to be interesting. Hairy wants to go play badminton at the badminton club for his birthday with some friends. I plan to wear my rompicorn and knee socks. The last time I played badminton was in jr. high. I won 2nd place in the badminton tourney and lost to my best friend. It was the stuff teen movies were made of. Except the nerds never became cool and didn’t have boyfriends until they were 21.

p.p.s speaking of birthdays, mine is in August and I will be turning 35!!! I should start planning NOW!

21 Responses to Still in the yarn rainbow.

1. megan says:

Omegosh i dont need a hint from u to know that its gonna be super awesome!

2. megan says:

Omegosh u dont have to give me a hint cuz i already know its gonna be super awesome!

3. please take pictures I can’t picture a unicorn playing badminton.

4. Brigitte says:

I love badminton! It’s the only sport I’m good at :3 hehehe!

5. Maggi says:

Yarn rainbows are my favorite, so nice when one is stuck in them. Can’t wait to see the new projects!

I turn 35 this year too, in October. You’ll have to let me know how 35 is, lol. Happy early birthday to Hairy! I was never really good at badminton but we always liked to snicker whenever anyone said “shuttlecock”. *giggle* Yeah, I’m 12. :P

6. caz says:

Your wool stash makes me drool haha!!

And i’m crossing everything I can in the hop there will be photos of a unicorn playing badminton *please please please* :-)

7. Sylvette Marie says:

cute color of your wall and the wall art is so

8. poohknit says:

ROTFLMAO!!! It’s way too cute!! You will be a total hit and everyone there will be so wishing they had one!!!!
    Pictures please!
    I can’t wait to see what you are creating!!! I love rainbows!!

9. Dude, I just posted about yarn rainbows yesterday! Blog telepathy!

10. MK says:

35? I never would have guessed. I would have guessed a lot younger. :D

11. Danette says:

i looooooooove staring at those almost pastely, but slightly fluourescent gorgeous rainbowy colours of yarn….and squinting slightly so they look all dreamy…kinda like staring at strings of Xmas lights and squinting to make them xtra sparkly!!!

BTW- would this be where i would put an entry to win the Cherry Zipper Danglies I saw on Paper*Cakes?
    luv, Danette

12. Poe says:

Have fun playing badminton! I too turn 35 in September. I love the being in my thirties so much more then my twenties.