Celebrate Sanrio’s 50th Anniversary – parties!!

Celebrate Sanrio’s 50th Anniversary!

One of the secret projects I’ve been working on are special scarves for the 10-day celebration in LA among a huge group of other awesome artists!

Check out these parties that my pals at BubblePunch are hosting!

Here’s info about the NERD PARTY on Saturday, November 13th in Santa Monica. I will be going to this!

Here’s info about the Kitty In Pink retro 80s prom on Saturday, November 20th in Santa Monica. I REALLY want to go, but I have a book signing/workshop at ImagiKnit back here in San Francisco on Sunday afternoon :( so I don’t know that I can make it back and forth in time to be perky and personable at ImagiKnit.

Locals should check out my ImagiKnit event, though, Sunday November 21st, at 4:00pm. It’s my favorite yarn store in the Bay Area, and we’ll be working on making a cupcake patch together! But I digress!!

Sanrio!

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Celebrate Sanrio’s 50th Anniversary – parties!!

1. WOW!!!! congratulations, twinks! this is super exciting! :)

2. zambicandy says:

Yey I’m excited to seee youuuuu! <3

Also goodluck with all the book stuff and have fun :D

3. poohknit says:

I got your book in ther mail today from Amazon!!!!!!! It’s awesome! I love it!!!!! Great job!!!! It’s going to be hard to deceided what to make first!!
    Lois

I am glad you like it! I would love to see photos of finished projects if you feel like it!

• poohknit says:

I sure will send pics when I get some done!!!! I have to finish up xmas stuff first though. I could make some things out of your book for xmas but, I promised myself that the first several things were going to be for me! I tend to never make things for myself and when I do, I somehow give those away too. These I will NOT!!!!!
        Lois

I totally feel you. I have only kept one cupcake scarf for myself all these years, and I made it specifically to shoot a promo video and it’s the only reason I actually made that for ME. HEheh. I really want a pizza scarf!

4. chinamommy says:

Congrats lady!!
    FYI: i got your book last night and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I gave it 5 stars on amazon!!! My daughter (your secret twin) & I poured over the patterns, she wants the cookie scarf NOW! I am in love with the radish lariat (and everything else!).
    BEST wishes to you!!!!!!
    xoxo
    ~cm

5. Taleena says:

o…o
    Ooooh do we get to see them?
    And I Third that your book is amazing! :D

6. Jacci says:

i would love to see the sanrio scarves! my daughter (17) is a crazy mad hello kitty fan and would glady give you her left kidney for one :)

7. Conchita Brown says:

Hi,
    My granddaughter and I were reading your blog and your Sanrino 50th anniversary special scarf caught her eye. She wants one badly. Are you going to have that pattern of the scarf for sale? Put it in your next book? I would gladly paid for the pattern. Could you let me know?

Hi! Unfortunately I can’t help you at all. I signed a contract with Sanrio and I cannot sell the pattern nor make any more of those scarves, since I designed it especially for their anniversary show!