Pool Tradeshow, Las Vegas – video & photos!

Ever wonder what it would be like to hang out with me in Las Vegas at the Yummy You! Pooltradeshow booth? Check out the video!

My BFF Manda accompanied me to Las Vegas in August to help me promote Yummy You! at the Pool Tradeshow. It was A LOT OF WORK, but a lot of fun.

Here’s me and Manda in the booth!

Becky, Manda, and me in the booth! Becky helped out as a booth babe, as well!

Here’s me and Manda hard at work, fillin’ orders!

Here’s me, Audrey, Ali, and Jamie up in my booth!

Later on, we all visited Audrey and Ali in their suite, in which they were showcasing all their clothing lines. I had me a vegan cupcake!

Manda and I went out on our last night in Vegas. Her big brother happened to be in town, so we hung out with him and his buddies. Ladieez kept coming up and talking to me. I’m a ladykiller!

Okay, I’m just kidding. I think they just thought I was a novelty.

Anyway, I thought there were more funny photos, but…I can’t locate them, and it was already super difficult for me to get hold of Manda’s photoz for various technological reasons :P.

21 Responses to Pool Tradeshow, Las Vegas – video & photos!

1. Angela says:

Seems that you had so much fun! Your booth looked AMAZING!

2. Marie says:

I always love your videos – you choose the coolest music! I wish I could see one of your shows one time. Sadly, I am on the east coast and we don’t have as much cool stuff out here. :-}

3. Kayleigh says:

Omg is that you as a cartoon character on your book?! That’s like the most awesome thing ever!

4. zambicandy says:

YEY I see shirts! I love seeing all your stuff displayed! Can anyone go to a trade show? Or do you have to do something special to get into one? They seem exciting! I’d love to be in one some day!

ps I really really love those bloomers on you!

Well, it’s mostly for the trades, and I think a pass to get in is expensive, so it’s mostly more about the cost than whether or not you actually have a store or a clothing line!

5. brandy vond says:

love the video!!!!!!!!
    pinkzombies hair clips made it to vegas… *swoon*, i just had surgery, but once I’m better I have a ton of new samples i want to send you.
    also, did you get charactized for the cover of yummy you in my orange polka dot dress….*double swoon*??

6. Anny says:

dear twinkie –

i guess some of your european fans (including me :))are having trouble
    with seeing the youtube videos – they
    just won´t appear in our areas … do
    you know what the problem could be for
    that?

all the best from berlin!

Hi! Yes, sorry about that!!

The issue is the music. If you use music from some companies, like Sony, then they ban them in German, specifically :(.

You should be able to see some of them, though, like the video I made with for my book. I used music with permission from an independent artist.

• Anny says:

aaahhh – i see – so that´s the problem …
        indeed – i can watch some of your youtube videos – that´s
        why i was wondering why there are difficulties with some. thnx for your explanation!
        keep up the good work – looking forward to your book!

7. chinamommy says:

i couldn’t see the video yesterday, but could today- that looks SOOOOO fun!! I want to ride in that backpack!! LOVE the video- yous my kinda people!!

8. Caz says:

oooo Vegas looks mega cool!!! I love your little shorts you have on under the pink dress :-P cute as always!!

9. Miz Cupquake says:

Is that book with the cartoon you on it an order book or a catalog?