Hamburglars, Hairbows, and Generally Being a Maniac (video!)

Ahoy!

Sorry for the radio silence. I’m trying to cram in a buuuuuuuunch of Yummy You work before going on a trip next week!! EEEE!!!

I have been wanting to start exercising for a little while. My doctor told me back in November that I should lose like 5-10 lbs, but I never did anything about it because I was so busy. I figure now that there’s no such thing as the “right time” for anything, and I’ll always be busy, so I put on my gym shorts and my knee socks and went to business. I’m wearing the shirt and pigtails I slept in, and I didn’t bother to do my hair or my face. Here’s clips of me getting my sweat on with Carmen Electra’s work out. I am waiting for my Turbo Jam to arrive in the mail!

Oh also, it’s kinda funny that Bibi is wandering around behind me the whole time. She likes to be supportive. πŸ˜›

Untitled from Twinkie Chan on Vimeo.

Recently I went cray cray at the ebay store Refuse to be Usual. Items ship from Taiwan so you pay through the nose for shipping, so someone tell me where else I can find a hamburglar hoodie with hand-shaped pockets and a hand-shaped hoodie!!

I actually took this pic for gothcupcake’s etsy shop for her hair bows, so if you click on the image above, you can get a pink sparkly hair bow, too!

Lastly but not leastly, Dommie asked me to participate in a little Q&A on her blog, so check it out and find out what my favorite smells is!

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Hamburglars, Hairbows, and Generally Being a Maniac (video!)

1. alyce says:

Why the hell would you need to lose 5-10lbs? Thats crazy!! But I dig the maniac action, anyways πŸ™‚

2. Daniel says:

That’s curiously hypnotic – especially the guitar solo.

3. Jesse says:

Your doctor must be on crack. Exercise, good. Telling YOU that you need to lose any weight? Not right in the head.

4. stina says:

i love that dvd! gosh, i really need to put it on soon.

5. zambicandy says:

haha ya I agree with Alyce D: you always look like such a healthy weight to me! But exercise IS good!

Also I enjoyed the video very much XD I love the hoodie too :O

6. ladybastard says:

XD OMG you are THE BEST!

i love you!

7. Nikki G says:

I totally have the same work out video!
    Actually i have all 4 of the first lot and the one about working out on and around your bed

8. hayley says:

refuse to be usual is the greatest store! <3 you twinkie!

9. Rebecca says:

I was entranced!!!

10. Leigh-Ann says:

lol, you’re so cute and funny πŸ™‚ Bibi’s such a champ, i wish he woulda turned with his head as you went left right, left right… i woulda cracked up watching his head go zooma zooma πŸ˜‰

Love you blog, i’m a new follower πŸ™‚

xoxo, LA

11. Amanda says:

ah, your dog loves you so much!
    it’s totally adorable the way she practically doesn’t leave your side πŸ˜‰

reminds me of my fat cat penelope who is the same way and never leaves me alone πŸ™‚

12. dana says:

that was SUPER inspiring! annnd… i read the q&a and my doggie bowie is 1/2 basset hound and your description of the smell is the most spot on EVER!!!! love it!

13. Mintii says:

I always want to use these workout DVDs at home, but my dorm (and now my apartment) have always been too small for me to move around in. And at 5’10” it’s hard to stretch my legs out like you do, or I’ll knock something over. lol I haven’t in a while, but I like going to Planet Fitness. The free weight machines are PURPLE! and there’s cable tv.

Yeah that would be hard in a dorm!!! It was even hard in my old apartment which was much much smaller!
      I actually prefer the treadmill and some stretching, but the treadmill in our building has been broken for months!

14. piper says:

I love refuse to be usual too, but yeah the shipping is high.

15. Watching your video has made me tired :)….love that song! have a great week xx

16. Emily says:

That was awesome.

17. Tamz says:

Haha @ the vid. Seems like a great workout.

Ooh wish they sold just the hamburgular fabric. It’d make a great tote bag

You could always draw up your own and print on Spoonflower to make fabric? i think it would be ok as long as its for personal use and you don’t try to sell it πŸ˜›

18. Kayleigh says:

A doctor should never tell you to lose weight unless it’s affecting your health. In England some of our doctors are fat haha, i think weight’s less of an issue over here.

Anywho, you look great! and i can’t see any cellulite on your thighs so i’m jealous as hell!!!

I think they just be more concerned with BMI here, cuz they told my bro to lose some weight, too, and he is really not overweight at all!

Don’t be jealous, the backs of my thighs are quite dimply!! πŸ˜›

19. Gothcupcake says:

I nearly cried I was giggling so hard at the work out video. That is awesome. Thanks for the link too! <3

Now I need to go work out…

20. Sylvette Marie says:

Im walking on the park from monday to friday and eating lettuce, cesar salads, Subway… anyway im tryn no to eat junk but is sooo yummii…. I like the son i should get a Ipod and put that song when i walk…Also I should put the Rocky song.. Tan ta ta – ta ta tan taaaaaaaaaaa jjjj

Hugs Twinkie Chan

21. Robyn S. says:

you are truly an inspiration/funniest gal ever!!

22. Michelle says:

You inspire me to get back to exercising. Losing 5-10 pounds won’t be hard and you could have that done in a month. Stick to it and you’ll do it. πŸ™‚ And I love how you said you love the smell of Bibi. My ferret has a unique smell and it smells like perfume to me, so I “get it”. πŸ˜‰

I always thought that someone’s last 10 lbs was the hardest to get rid of, so I always imagined, I just had those last 10 lbs on me :P. But yeah, I have never exercised regularly as an adult. I competed riding horses when I was younger, and that’s basically the only exercise I’ve ever known!

23. manikgrl says:

I would pop in, now and then waiting for new etsy items (from you) and I come across this entry…I just have to say…You are FABULOUS!!! Love love this vimeo…Can’t wait for Yummy you…AND the hoodie! OH EM GEE!!! I am definitely going to bookmark your “blargh”!!!

24. Elysse says:

you should workout with me some time. I bet we’d just laugh the entire time.

also, I love bibi’s supportive presence.

25. Sandy says:

This video is so hilarious Twinkie! haha first I have to say it’s really brave to step in front of teh camera without make-up since you literally wear it every time – you look so different. And then: Doing exercise and showing us – that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while – you really ROCK Twinkie!

I know, I seriously don’t leave the house with makeup because I know I look like an alien without it!!!!!!! But whatever, we are really human underneath it all!! hehe πŸ˜›

• Sandy says:

That’s right and that’s what I really adore about you: You say and do what you think and you are confident with it.
        BTW I don’t think you look like an alien, it’s just unusual… but that doesn’t mean bad
        However, I really like your flashy make-up – it makes you so unique

26. Dianne says:

Absolutely high-larious! Just stumbled onto your blog from red velvet art. You make me laugh, in a good way πŸ˜‰ My dog does kinda the same thing when I get on my yoga mat. I don’t even start the first assana and she is sitting on the tips of my feet. I love dogs.