BibiTV

Here is a video clip of Bibi and I playing tuggy the other day.

She especially likes to invite you to play tuggy when you are your most busy.

Also, while I was working tonight, Love and Other Disasters came on the tube, and I saw My Dream Jacket!!!!! Does anybody know anything about this coat??!??!

This entry was posted in Bibi, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to BibiTV

1. Sylvette Marie says:

Bibi is so snuggluly cute…

2. Marie says:

Not exactly the same, but if you google pink double breasted jacket, you get the cutest results! You should totally have some creative etsy sewer make it for you custom. Maybe you could even trade to save $$?

I love that idea! But I wonder if some designer out there would be mad at me… heheh… like sometimes on Etsy there are posts that say “I want a scarf like this for $30” and it’s a pic of my scarf!

3. The cramped hand says:

The coat looks like something Audrey Hepburn would wear.

4. Kayleigh says:

Oh snap! that jacket is gorgeous! To me it looks either vintage, it’s probably a proper film costume piece. There’s probably something similar in vintage/retro stores, especially online. Maybe modcloth?

5. Jacque says:

AWW!! Bibi is so adorable!! I think that if I had a dog as cute as she is, I would squeal with delight every time I saw her! lol oh my dog always wants to play when I’m super busy! Maybe they can sense our stress and want to help us calm down!

6. Elysse says:

There was a coat in that clip? All I saw was orlando bloom’s massive head of greasy-looking hair!

really though…what’s the point of a short sleeved coat? I’ve never understood that. It is cute, though. I’m not too crazy about the neckline cut, but it would work on you since you always have so many cute necklaces and things.

Re-reading that, I realized I must have an aversion to showing skin. haha!

7. Thea says:

If you are as handy at sewing as you are at crocheting you could adapt Vogue pattern V8548. Their patterns are for sale cheap on their website voguepatterns.mccall.com. Lotta work, though!