I had kind of a whirlwind weekend while in Pasadena for Vogue Knitting Live. I will blog about it! But first… our monthly giveaway!!! Thanks to my lovely blog sponsors for the wonderful prizes. ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A $25 gift certificate to Knit Kritters. Her shop is filled with finished knit/crochet items as well as patterns!
2. Love Cats Giveaway pack from Yozo Craft, including Japanese mindwave stickers, sticker sacks, and masking tapes!
3. Kitty Enamel Necklace from Unicorn Crafts! This beautiful kitty necklace has dainty little pearls in the bow that will go great with any style outfit. Whether you’re going for a touch of vintage or a dash of kawaii, you’ll look great with this necklace on.
5. A 4mm/US G crochet hook from The Spotted Hook with a silver glitter handle and Swarovski crystal polka dots, valued at $21au. She is actually closing her Etsy store at the end of May to take a little sabbatical, so she’s clearing out a heap of old stock at very low prices!
6. 5 mini-skeins (approx. 80 yards each) of Frabjous Fibers yarn (sock weight merino wool) that came with the January Yarn Crush box to which I contributed a crochet pattern (Pretty Parfait Fingerless Mitts) that is now available on Ravelry. These are from me! <3
Just use the Rafflecopter widget below for all your chances to win!
Giveaway is open worldwide, for ages 18 & over, and will run for a week until Tuesday night, May 24th, at midnight PDT. Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter/Random.org, and winner must reply to my email within 24 hours, or I will randomly choose a new winner. No purchase necessary. If you live outside of the United States, please note that while my blog sponsors will cover the cost of the item and the shipping, any customs or duty will still be your responsibility. Good luck! Please make sure my email address can get through your spam filters! I will only be contacting winners via email: email@example.com
P.S. NO giveaway accounts! Thank you! A giveaway account is a social media account that you use solely for giveaways.