Hellooo!! It’s blog sponsor giveaway time! Thanks always to my wonderful sponsors for contributing! ONE lucky winner will receive:
1. A cute pink donut plush pillow from The Cute Quipster, a studio based in London, UK that creates colourful limited edition handmade plushies, badges and stickers inspired by Kawaii culture (warning: though they look delicious the donuts are not edible).
2. A 5×7 Skipping Discman Print and a cute Felt Mixtape Brooch from Nellie Le.
3. A sweet lollipop necklace from Happy Kawaii Supplies in the color of your choice!
4. A Cosmos lanyard pouch from A Little Geeky. It’s = 7 3/4″ by 4″ and zippered with 2 pockets and a 30″ lanyard neck strap. Great for hands free phones, glasses, cards and cash.
5. A $25 gift certificate to shop at Knit Kritters.
6. A copy of the September issue of Homespun Magazine which includes my crochet pattern for a Hot Dog Scarf! (Thanks to Homespun for the extra issue they sent me!)
Just use the Rafflecopter widget below for all of your chances to win!
Giveaway is open worldwide, for ages 18 & over, and will run for a week until next Tuesday night, September 22nd, at midnight PDT. Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter/Random.org, and winner must reply to my email within 24 hours, or I will randomly choose a new winner. No purchase necessary. If you live outside of the United States, please note that while my blog sponsors will cover the cost of the item and the shipping, any customs or duty will still be your responsibility. Good luck! Please make sure my email address can get through your spam filters! I will only be contacting winners via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. NO giveaway accounts! Thank you! A giveaway account is a social media account that you use solely for giveaways.