1. Cute Cupcake Bow Purse by Em and Sprout at SickForCute.com
2. Macaron Framboise Ring at Bird on the Wire/Suicidal Shop
3. Reconstructed Vintage Tulip Dress by Postlapsaria. It’s sold already, but you can still check out her other goodies.
4. MP3 Upholstered Head Board from Target.com. I am shopping for a bedframe or headboard, and I thought this was so cute and funny!
5. This is just an adorable cake made by Heidi of MyPaperCrane.com. I love it!
6. Pink Snake Dress by NewYorkCouture on Etsy. Um, I love this. I can’t believe I had enough self control to not buy this. It is kind of inspiring to make a Bjork swan dress of my own to prance around in!
7. I kind of want this Rainbow SnoCone Necklace by IndyGrrrlProductions on Etsy super badly. I’m also astounded I had the self control to abstain from purchasing!
8. Um, okay, my dirty secret right now is that I bought a BUNCH of these little Marshmallow dolls from scrumptiousdelight on Etsy. I know. Most frivolous purchase ever, right?! UGH!!! But they are so cute. And I want to turn my bedroom eventually into a girltastic candy colored paradise, and I imagined these babies on my princess-style make-up table, encouraging me to be cute and plump and pink!!!
Now I am going to take a quick break from commission work to make something new and cute for the next Boutique Angels eBay charity auctions! I hope it turns out the way I want!!!! Fingers crossed. Pictures soon.