My September blog sponsor giveaway has launched! Thank you so much for my blog sponsors for providing such amazing prizes :). ONE lucky winner will receive:
- A set of TWO rollerskating unicorn pins from Ugly Baby! Here’s me wearing both as collar clips! You can also find Ugly Baby in Washington D.C. as a vendor at Crafty Bastards on 10/1 and 10/2, which, by the way, is a really amazing show if you are in the area!
2. It’s everyone’s favorite Miyazaki character, Totoro! Add some cuteness to your pin game with this adorable Totoro eating ice cream pin from Unicorn Crafts!
3. A magical, adjustable bronze troll ring with quartz crystal hair, by lo and chlo!
4. This White Noise Plush by Nellie Le is a little awkward, but he’s really just trying to help you find your calm.
5. TWO sets of 6-pack 1″ pinbacks (that’s 12 pins!) handmade & designed by OhBoyLoveIt! One set is the Kawaii Food Set and the other is the Yarn Love set. Also, until September 30th, use promo code PINLOVE in the OhBoyLoveIt shop to save 25% on your purchase, with no minimum!
6. A weekly sticker kit for your planner from Plan-It Planet! If you ever thought your love of planners, stationery, or stickers was unusual, you probably haven’t discovered the online planner community! Plan-It Planet’s shop is specifically for your inner planner girl just dying to get out! Also, get 20% off your purchase with code: TwinkieChan.
7. A $25 gift certificate to shop at Knit Kritters! Her shop has both finished knit and crocheted goodies as well as patterns.
Just use the Rafflecopter widget below for all your chances to win!
Giveaway is open worldwide, for ages 18 & over, and will run for a week until Sunday night, September 25th, at midnight PST. Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter/Random.org, and winner must reply to my email within 24 hours, or I will randomly choose a new winner. No purchase necessary. If you live outside of the United States, please note that while my blog sponsors will cover the cost of the item and the shipping, any customs or duty will still be your responsibility. Good luck! Please make sure my email address can get through your spam filters! I will only be contacting winners via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. NO giveaway accounts! Thank you! A giveaway account is a social media account that you use solely for giveaways.