Check out Issue 10 of Happily Hooked Magazine!

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 6.20.03 PMHave you guys ever checked out Happily Hooked Magazine? It’s an e-magazine for crocheters filled with interviews, articles, and PATTERNS! This issue has an amigurumi focus, and there’s a little chat in there with me AS WELL AS the pattern for my camel cookie pin. In a month or so, I will probably release the patterns for the camel, rhino, lion, and elephant on Etsy, but if you are itching for the camel right now, you can get it ASAP for just 99 cents when you sign up for a subscription.

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 6.21.08 PM

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Check out Issue 10 of Happily Hooked Magazine!

1. Lori says:

Help me, please! I am making cupcake hat out of your book. I’m an inexperienced crocheter. I’ve already ripped frosting out once. Is it a rectangle when mi am done? And how do you get it to swirl? Garg. Frustrating. Not sure how else to ask you (or others who made this project).
    Thank you!

• Shanequa says:

Maybe we could help each other I’m a doing that same pattern except I got it online instead of the book.I’m going to be making the icing tonight and if you tell me what part you are having trouble with I might can.You know what they say to brains is better than one and since were both novices-I got a Boyle I taught my self crochet kit with some yarn during around Christmas time- my be would could help each other fill I the cracks for this pattern

• Lori says:

I’m having trouble with the side that says to hdc2tog. It keeps getting smaller. I actually think I just figured it out. There’s an increase in there, too, right?

2. Shanequa says:

I love the sweater your waring in the photo its sooooooo valentine cute

3. Lori says:

I finally got it -third try! It ends up like a parallelogram, not a rectangle

4. Lori says:

Many thanks for responses!! I’m happy now. In future will check in with ravelry group.