Crochet Pattern: Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies!

Group2EDIT: This crochet pattern is now available in my Etsy shop. Thank you!

I’m posting the crochet pattern for my Valentine’s Day X’s, O’s, and Hearts Sugar Cookies (that you may have seen in Crochet Today magazine) for FREE all weekend! Then on Monday, I will remove the pattern from my blog and load it up to my Etsy shop. The heart cookie may look familiar since it’s one of the free patterns I put together for Michaels.com, but I felt like it would be weird to leave out of this set!

You can turn these cookies into brooches and hair clips, and even patches and appliques. Big ol’ fridge magnets would be fun, too!

This entry was posted in Crochet, Patterns & How-To's. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Crochet Pattern: Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies!

1. Emma says:

These are super cute! I dread showing my 4yr old! I have a feeling I’ll be making hair clips out of these :D

2. I-Chan says:

I have been dying to get this pattern :D Thank You soooo much I’ll definitely going to try it out sometime soon :)

3. Kathleen says:

I love this pattern! I want to make them into Hair clips for Valentines day. Thank you so much!!!!

4. Linda Ziino says:

Ooh a valentines teaparty with the grandkids, cant wait for them to see these goodies :-D thanks heaps xx

5. Janell Smith says:

I love the brooches! I will be trying to make these for work as bingo gifts for the residents

6. Melissa Johnston says:

Yay!!! OMG I must make a plate full of these to hand out for valentines day!!

7. Ashley says:

Yes!! I KNEW it!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

8. Lee says:

Ahh!! Yay! Thank you!!! I love these little guys!!!
    Especially grateful for the <3 ! I'm yet to find a pattern that I don't stuff up! Everytime my heart turns into a hexagon. Looking forward to giving it a go!
    Thank you!
    xox

9. Kady Herron says:

You’re awesome! Thank you Thank you!

10. Hannah says:

Thank you so much for posting these patterns! I made the snowflake cookie into a hair clip for Christmas and now I have one for Valentine’s day too! Perfect :)

11. Dottie Lou says:

Oh, Twinkie Chan!!! I have your book and I absolutely love your designs!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

12. Tracy Marie says:

LOVE THESE! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us! :)

13. Janet Weidner says:

Love you TWINKIE!!!! & so will my Grand-daughter when she gets a set of these CUTIES for Valentines Day!!!! The PDF was an extra special treat–know how much over-time work you put into it!!! THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3

14. Pamela Emerson says:

Thank You for sharing this cute pattern with us. I am going to make a checker board to go with it.

15. I love you so much right now! thank you for this xox

16. Fiona says:

I really need to start learning more about crochet – would be so fun to whip these up but for now I’m content just to have my heart already perfectly made :P (lazy me!)
    You’re so sweet for sharing!!

17. Manda says:

Thank you so much for the pattern, Twinkie! I’ve always loved your V-day cookies :)

18. Emi Gurumi says:

Twinkie, I just want to say thank you! And also, your patterns are the best. They are super specific, super visual and super fun! I can’t tell you how many patterns I have done where I have been so confused I just had to say screw it and wing the whole thing. xD
    You always make absolute sense.

19. How cute are these, I ask you! Very “sweet”.

Sheila