Today’s Workspace

For the past few days, I have been having fun working in 3D a little bit to create a new small batch of fun hair clips or mini hats.

There’s a lot of pastry coming your way…

Also right now I’m shooting more pics to put more stuff in my closet sale. Thanks so much to peeps who already bought stuff. You’re helping me clear out my craft room!

22 Responses to Today’s Workspace

1. zambicandy says:

I just love everything you make ;__;

2. Louisa says:

Wow these look adorable! And are making me hungry for cake…

3. :D cant wait for you to come to London so I can actually meet you and buy your book <3

4. Sylvette Marie says:

Looks very Yum!

5. tetcutiepie says:

How is it that the other crochet foodie stuff I’ve seen by others, doesn’t look nearly as cute as yours!

There are definitely not enough pastry hair clips/mini hats around… And for someone who doesn’t know how to do fancy stuff with their hair, I’m quite partial to any cute headwear, so very excited to see the finished product/listed somewhere to buy :)

6. Maggi says:

These are super cute! Adorable and delicious!

Thank you! I am having a lot of fun making different cake flavors.

Tonight my dad was like, “You’re not making very many scarves lately.”

Takin’ a break, dad! hehe

7. caz says:

YUM!!!!! Thats all i have to say :-)

8. ladybastard says:

awwwwwwwwwww love everything!

9. Ashley says:

Those are sooo yummy looking!!! I adore the strawberries on top too! Your 3D items are wonderful!!! I

10. Cristy says:

Too cute! I’d love to wear pastry in my hair :3

11. unique says:

omg, i love your stuff twinkie! Before i could never find any scarfs i liked (they were all to boring and blah) just like you said, but then i descovered you! Finally, someone has the same style as me. :] I Like all these bright colors, and cute things, but everyone in my class wears plain things and thinks im crazy. i’m going to buy your book over the weekend and try to learn to knit that cup cake scarf. oh, and those hat clip things, look cute, keep up the amazing things u do (:

12. Summer says:

I cannot wait to see how these turn out! I absolutely adore your work! I love the scarves I’ve made from your book and since I’m in Alaska, I can wear them all the time :)