Gobble Gobble!

For Thanksgiving at my parents’ house, Hairy and I made a coconut custard pie!

Hairy even whipped up some cream!

My bff txtd me a pic of her and her brother and sister, so we txtd this photo right back to her!

I have most of the leftovers from dinner in my fridge now!

Just for kicks, Hairy and I went to Kohl’s at 3:30am, and also cruised by 2 Targets just to see, since I’d never been out shopping when the stores first open on Black Friday. The lines around Target were AMAZING and just like on the news!!! Crazy!! I can’t even imagine what it would have been like to actually wait in line and get in there…not mention…check out time! Intense super shopping! We obviously didn’t buy anything but just wanted to check out the scene. We ended up being the only nerds waiting outside the grocery store at 4:55am waiting for it to open!

Anyhoo, fear not, shoppers, if you missed out on Ice Cream Hair pieces or mini books in my Etsy shop. I will bring all those things back! But I don’t know if I can do it before Xmas. I have to build stock for my booth at Renegade Holiday San Francisco (now at a new venue!) and I will also be traveling to Seattle and Portland in the next few weeks to promote my book! Come say hi! Also please note, that on Friday, Dec 3rd, I will be signing at the Ravenna location of Third Place Books at 7:00pm, and NOT the Lake Forest Park location (I still need to change that on my website)! I got pushed out by Rick Springfield!! :P But if you want to make BOTH signings, you’ll probably have time ;)

21 Responses to Gobble Gobble!

1. Rhi-Mixx says:

That coconut custard pie looks delicious! Send some left overs my way, pretty please?

2. Maggi says:

Thanksgiving leftovers are the best! I had to take my husband to work on Black Friday at 3:30 AM and it was a trip seeing everyone waiting in front of Target. Yikes. lol

3. gothcupcake says:

I worked at Target on Black Friday and there were 625 people in line when the store opened at 4 a.m.! It was craziness!!

4. i’ll have to try to make it to renegade again. I love it, but I’m going to disneyland on the 6th (anniversary) and may not have the funds to go. I missed Angelic Pretty’s grand opening on the 20th because of a cold, so it could be 2 birds with one stone…ohh, the options….

5. Emily says:

I did Black Friday for the first time with my sister-in-law and her sister this year. We hit four stores and learned which ones we’ll hit next year, some of them weren’t worth it!

Target had the biggest line. People in tents, people with portable heaters, chairs and blankets! We slept in the van then got out with the line reached where we parked. LOL!

That custard pie looks yummy yummy!

6. Janna Lynn says:

Iknow shopping on Friday is crazy..I never do it, solid online buyer! Oh…which brings me to this fact…I can’t wait to buy an icecream hair piece, I was too late. After X-mas is fine…I’ll have more money then…hee hee! :) It looks like your dessert was a success! Take Care…Hearts, Janna Lynn

7. Brianna says:

Remember, tomorrow’s cyber Monday!!

8. ‘I got pushed out by Rick Springfield!!’

wait….the ‘jesse’s girl’ dude?! haha, AWESOME :)

9. chinamommy says:

i slept in…i’m not even 5′ tall so crowds of thousands freak me out because i’m sure i’ll get trampled by some crazy mom trying to get to the littlest pet shops!
    are those your siblings? i guess i was expecting everyone to have pink hair :)
    xoxo