Looking more like Wednesday…

Okay, who am I kidding? If I think I can get an Etsy update by Tuesday “night,” that probably means at 4 in the morning on Wednesday!!! I’m still finishing up crocheting stuff, and I still have to shoot all the photos, edit them, and write all the listings. This is looking more like a Wednesday afternoon Etsy update. Sorry about that! Things come up that I never expect!!! Something really funny and exciting might be happening next week. I’ll keep ya posted! In the meantime, don’t stay up tonight for the Etsy update!!!

9 Responses to Looking more like Wednesday…

1. Rach says:

ok. and wednesday afternoon is….? :P

2. Janna Lynn says:

Ha ha…what can we say..we love your creative genius! :) I stayed up late working on a cupcake shirt I am making. Now..its early..and I gotta go to my dayjob :(, but that is the only reason I didn’t stay up working on it. I’m a night owl too, I know how it goes! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

3. denise says:

waiting for that update email lol :)

4. Amie says:

The little dollops of whipped cream and cherry on the scoopies look adorable!!! I want one even more now! Approx. How much are you going to sell the scoops for? I can’t wait to be asked at school why there’s ice cream in my hair!! Lol! ;)

5. Maggi says:

Those look so cute!

6. okay, i gave up around 12am, since i have a cold…I look forward to the mad dash of crochet cutness tonight.

7. sara says:

Waiting for your book to arrive! yiiiiiiipiiiiiiii

8. kimberly says:

i will be watching for an update during thanksgiving dinner… Chop chop lady- lol