Today’s Workspace

I have a super big project to start crocheting, and I finished my planning sketches last night, but today I took a moment to make myself some cute hair doodads for my weekend in L.A.! More pics later!

Oh, p.s.! I found out today that Spoiled Brat in the UK now carries Yummy You! :)

Also in the UK, I have a mention in October’s issue of “Let’s Knit!” If anyone over there wants to send me a copy, I will totally pay for it and the postage!

21 Responses to Today’s Workspace

1. Tamz says:

I love it when you write Doodads.

2. I get it as a subscription, should be in today or monday. Will look out for you in it.

3. Kayleigh says:

You’re goin’ global Twinkie :D Will be checking out Spoiled Brat what with being a UK resident!

4. Cate says:

YEY! i’m so happy we have Twinkie in the UK now xoxo

5. Kt says:

I spy toothpaste! Hey, congrats on getting product in the UK! That’s fannnntastic! <3

6. Kim says:

I too noticed the toothpaste but questioned if that’s ReaLly what it was since its next to the tacky glue.

Thanks TC always fun to see what you’re working on.

7. Sylvette Marie says:

I live on the caribeean were is not a snow flake here jjjj but I love your scarfs I will wear it to the Movies … Is the only place is cold here :P

8. Hi, have you managed to get a copy of ‘lets knit’ sorted? I can get you a copy if ypu would like? xx

9. Caz says:

wooo Twinkie Chan in the UK….

10. Caz says:

Oh and also I know loads of people will prbably offer but if you need a copy give me a shout :-)

11. McKayla says:

heeyyy! Are you making a huge squirt of toofpaste? Hahahah I got the idea from the toothpaste box in the back and the silly colors. :)

12. Jules Chan says:

Hey, now I can go home to the UK and see you too!!! I see you ‘way’ too much! Great news.

13. Can’t wait to see what you’re working on! :)

14. AJ says:

That yarn looks scrumptious! Can’t wait to see what you make :)