ROMPICORN

If you can make it to 1:33, you will be rewarded!!

Also, here are some snap shots of my work area today!

I totally refer to the copy of my own book when making my projects. It’s legit!

(oh, p.s., the greatest purchase ever was purchased at bangbangcrash.)

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to ROMPICORN

1. Elysse says:

best purchase ever! I approve!

but, what shoes would you wear with it?

2. Jaco says:

Ohhh myyy GOOD! Where did you find that! I have a friend who I NEED to buy that for!

Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

3. Nhi says:

Lmao Twinkie, I was totally not expecting that at the end of your vlog! Update us on that use when you figure it out. But yeah, so cute… & strange xD

4. Lizi says:

Oh god, that’s just about the coolest thing EVER!

5. snap dragon says:

LMAO You are SOOO Awesome! That made my night :D

6. zambicandy says:

wow….I am so completely jealous. my god.

7. Sare says:

you always make my day twinkie! love it! who needs a reason? ;)

8. cuppy says:

JESUS MARY & RHODA !!!!!! That is so awesome !!!!!!!!!

p.s. I miss you !!!!

xoxooxox

9. Jacque says:

Omg! I was so not expecting the ending part of your vlog, but I loved it! My speakers were on way too loud so Cher’s Believe kind of startled me! You are such an adorable unicorn!

10. Kt says:

Hahaha too cute! I was thinking earlier today about what I want to make for my Halloween costume this year, and really wanted to be a Husky (my favorite dog EVER) but then I thought everyone’s just going to either call me a wolf, or a furry. GARR! I would have to make it very clear and obvious. One year I made an armadillo costume (second fave animal EVER) and everyone guessed it right away, it was the funniest thing I’ve ever worn (I might have a photo somewhere). I think your unicorn outfit is great, you should wear it for Halloween!!

11. Emily says:

THAT was AWESOME! LOL!! I was a unicorn for Halloween YEARS ago in grade school! Unicorns RULE!

12. Poppy says:

I’ve been following your blog for aaaaagggeess but this is the first time I have watched a video (I have no attention span for moving pictures…) but I bit the bullet today and was well-rewarded, that suit is hilariously adorable!

13. haelseatsworms says:

LOL best ever.

14. chinamommy says:

HAHAHAHA!! Oh my… so funny!!! and do you know the next movie option that comes us next is: Deep fried Twinkie?!
    ~cm

15. Taleena says:

Haha, Awesome, I can’t wait for your book to come out. Is it November yet?

16. Apple Noggin says:

Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha

Don’t you EVER regret that Twinkie!!!!! EVER!!!!

I just purchased a pretty intense color of green paint today for my bedroom that looks similar to the color in your room in the vid. Now I’m curious what brand and color name yours is??? I was basically having a panic attack today after I dropped the 30 schamoolies on a gallon and wondering if this was too insane of a color to put in a bedroom.

HALLO!

Well,
      I think the green gets really dark in this house because the livingroom doesn’t get a lot of light at all. IT looks kinda neon on the webcam, but in person it’s more of a really saturated pea green… there is a lot of yellow in it.

I think if you hang a lot of stuff on the wall and have a lot of furniture, any wall color can be less scary!! I painted my work room bright ass yellow, but since I have book cases of yarn and stuff, the yellow really becomes less nauseating! :P

17. Caz says:

I just have one thing to say AMAZING!

18. ladybastard says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAA you are so adorable!!!
    plus Yummy You is IN THE BEST SITES EVER!!
    Happy for you ^_^
    love
    xoxo

19. poohknit says:

OMG!!!!!! Sooooo very fun!!!!!

Is your book out yet??? I so want it!!!!

20. ok ONE you are the friggin cutest thing EVER!
    TWO! The rompicorn ROCKS!!! LOVE IT
    and Im totally stoked about your snippets of mess pics – they could be framed!
    you’re awesome!
    XO

21. Annais says:

Oh holy crap I want one!

However, It would would have to be a Jackel-Corn (Jackelope – Unicorn)…hmmm…

22. Michele says:

Hahaha! That totally cracked me up! And totally practical. I wanna see a video of you grocery shopping in that oufit. ^__~

23. Veroninca says:

I just saw your video and all I have to say is – I LOVE YOU! Too cute & funny!

24. Poppy says:

THat is too Adorable. You know I think you are even cuter W no volume(since my speakers are broken)If that could be possible:D

25. brandy vond says:

yay, my hair clip made it into your clip, so exciting!!! i napped my hubs with jumping excitement!

26. Tessel says:

Awesome!!

27. Twinkie! that is the most funniest thing ive ever seen! When are you gonna wear it!