Sweet Banana Caddy, Bro bro!!!

Banana Split from Twinkie Chan on Vimeo.

I got one of these when we went to Daiso this weekend, where most things are $1.50.

I want to get one for everybody I know!! Although, both my BFF and my BF don’t really like bananas….so, they are not getting one. Hmph!

15 Responses to Sweet Banana Caddy, Bro bro!!!

1. Nathalie says:

Oooh I have been looking for one of those for ages…

2. Marie says:

Although, it’s really made for gargantuan bananas, isn’t it? Sometimes you get a wee little one and the curvature might not match. Nonetheless, a stellar idea!

3. I want one and i don’t even like bananas :) xx

4. Nickle Pickles says:

I need that!

5. susan says:

awesome! i totally want one! ps nice song choice.

6. chinamommy says:

this has nothing to do with your big banana caddy… but i just saw your tweet about you & your BFF holding hands as kids… my friend & I did that too until we couldn’t handle the teasing so then we held EARS… can you say DORKS??? oh my gosh….even for 4th grade that’s weird!

7. Heidi says:

I’ve seen these things and wondered why anyone would need to put a banana in a case :D
    Also just wanted to let you know I picked you for a sunshine award on my blog :)

8. The cramped hand says:

I love this thing. My DH takes fruit in his lunch box aka cooler and then brings it home all bruised , ick!

9. Rachael says:

Daiso is so awesome. I got a ton of puffy ice cream/cupcake/donut stickers last time I went there. I could spend tons and tons of money there if I’m not careful.

10. Islaygirl says:

I love daiso. Every other week when I’m in Seattle I make my bf take me there. “just 5 minutes, honey. Really.” I have bought so
    many bento boxes I’m running out of places to put them.