Thanks so much to my generous sponsors for offering us these wonderful goodies! We are starting 2015 with a huge bang and 12 prizes!
ONE lucky winner will receive:
1. A $30 gift certificate to Delicia’s Castle for vintage jewelry or lighters with postage included. You can also check out the shop’s goodies in person at Nook & Cranny in Kansas City on February 6, 7, and 8!
3. Burger & Fry Print Combo by Nellie Le – Each print is 5in x 5in on premium matte paper and signed. Twinkie Chan readers get 15% Off All Orders with code: TCJAN2015 during the month of January!
4. A $40 gift certificate to Kelsea Echo. Kelsey is also offering 20% off through the end of January with the coupon code “EARLYVALENTINES20” – this is the biggest discount she has ever offered in her shop!
6. A $15 gift certificate to Knit Kritters!
7. One cupcake brooch of your choice from Clairey Lou Creations! And for my lucky readers: you can get 10% off with code TWINKIE10.
8. Two music pony prints from Jake Romano. Each is 11″ x 17″.
9. Just in time for Valentines Day! You could win these custom cute kitty cat panties for you or your special someone from The Geek Garden!
10. A pair of Skull Key and Black Heart Earrings from A Little Geeky! These wicked earrings are made with silver-antiqued black polymer clay hearts, cast from a vintage charm. Each earring has a white howlite skull and silver plated vintage style key hanging from steel earwires. Each earring measures 3 1/4″ from the top of the earwire to the bottom. The Heart is 1 1/8″ wide.
11. A $25 gift certificate to shop at Happy Kawaii Supplies!
12. Berry Sweet Treats‘ PARTY MIX! Set includes: pink panda card, kawaii pink gift tags, lolita pink & blue pearl hair comb, blue bunny hair slide, strawberry sparkle hair clip, and an OREO polymer clay necklace. Berry Sweet Treats in the in process of moving to Storenvy! Check out cute products, “berry sweet” classics (strawberry earrings!), and tons of new items in the upcoming weeks. (http://berrysweettreats.storenvy.com)
Just follow the Rafflecopter widget below for all of your chances to win! (p.s If you are new to Rafflecopter and think it’s weird, I just ran into this hand dandy guide.)
P.P.S. NO giveaway accounts! Thank you!