Cupcake Pencil Topper Pattern in Simply Crochet, Issue 51!

scm51-coveruk-rgb

I have a cute little pattern available now in Issue 51 of Simply Crochet magazine! It’s a  cupcake pencil topper, and it’s perfect for a stocking-stuffer or a “just thinking of you.”

cupcakepenciltopper-sm

I don’t usually crochet tiny things, so this is probably the smallest cupcake I’ve ever worked on. I hope to see some of your cupcake pencil toppers out there!! It’s a great stash-buster and so adorably sweet!

This entry was posted in Crochet, Patterns & How-To's. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Cupcake Pencil Topper Pattern in Simply Crochet, Issue 51!

1. Monica Parcell says:

I hope it hits walmart

2. Jennifer H. says:

So adorable! I’m going to have to find that issue!

3. Lucy Piper says:

i got my copy the other day you should have seen how excited i got that you featured in it lol your deffo my favourite crocheter ever!!! also just wondering if you still have plans to put the sloth pen cosy and little shrimp designs on your blog or in your shop??? deffo need those little guys in my life. hope you make some time for yourself too xx

4. Karen Brathwaite says:

That’s really cute, Thank you Ms. Twinkie I will look for the magazine at a bookstore near where I work and may God bless you and your family.

5. wooly brain says:

Super cute cupcake. I can’t wait to get Simply Crochet mag, I will make it straightaway when I do. So adorable : )

6. Audrey says:

Tried to order issue #51 of Simply Crochet… but having problems with the subscription office people. They are punting between the UK office and a US office. Not worth the effort. Take care when ordering from the magazine website.