TGIF!!!!!

Were any of y’all TGIF fans back in the day on TV… Full House… Just the 10 of Us… Perfect Strangers … Family Matters. I was SOOOO all over all of that! I had no social life and just had Friday night TV and homework. THE BEST, RIGHT?!

Well in case you missed it… Netflix is bringing you FULLER HOUSE!!! And grown-up Kimmy Gibbler is totally sporting a bacon and egg scarf in the trailer! I wasn’t contacted specifically for the show, so at first I didn’t want to say it was one of mine. It could have been one of the “inspired by Twinkie Chan” items on Etsy. But the costume designer let me know on Facebook that it was indeed a scarf from my Etsy shop, and I was super duper thrilled! I can’t wait to see the episodes go live on Netflix next Friday, Feb. 26th!

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 6.06.55 PM

36 Responses to Kimmy Gibbler is Wearing one of my Bacon and Egg Scarves in the Fuller House Trailer!

1. Lori says:

That’s really cool!

2. Anastacia says:

Ahhhhhh Im so glad it actually is one of yours! Congratulations!

3. Pat says:

That is way cool. The next best thing to being there yourself.

4. Alison says:

When I saw the trailer I shoulted “That’s a Twinkie Chan Bacon and Eggs Scarf!” and my Husband thought I was nuts. So glad that I was right. Too bad he doesn’t have the same passion for adorable crochet items that I do 🙂

5. Mylinda says:

I knew it I knew it, as soon as I saw it I was it’s Twinkie Chan scarf…. my husband looked at me like I had 3 head

6. Anna says:

I knew it the moment I saw it! So exciting 🙂

7. Bridget says:

I like the scarf better than Stephanie’s red whore dress that looks like a wardrobe malfunction!

8. Mickey says:

I’m watching Fuller House right now, and I am on the second episode, and I saw Kimmy’s scarf and I was like “That looks like a Twinkie Chan scarf!”. I Googled Twinkie Chan and Fuller House and BAM!, found this post. Congrats girl!!! I just knew that was your amazing work! 🙂 Ok, back to the show, just had to come give my congrats to you. 🙂

9. Nelishia says:

I knew it was your design the moment I saw it! I was very thrilled for you!

10. Denise says:

One of your cupcake scarves is in a later episode

11. Are these still available? Damn I want one. I hope it wouldn’t effect my pseudo manliness. RAD!

12. Pingback: 'Fuller House': Kimmy Gibbler's Bacon and Eggs Scarf

13. I saw it and the cupcake scarf and headed right over here, lol! Congrats! I hope she’ll wear more items, I was never a Kimmy Gibbler fan as a kid but am now and the fun scarves and purses are probably part of it.

14. Ps if perfect strangers ever does a reboot you need to make them a bibibabka scarf, it could have alternating bibis and bibibabkas 🙂
    A doggie and exploding pastry scarf!

15. Dana says:

I knew it was your’s when I seen it ! Congrats I love all your food inspired crochet items!!! There is a cupcake scarf in a later episode, is this your scarf as well!

16. sammmie says:

She wore a cupcake one too

17. Alicia says:

Is the cupcake one in episode 11 yours too?

18. Diane Chen says:

I love your scarf! I actually found this site because I was so curious where the show got that scarf. Off to check out your etsy site…:D

19. Sondra says:

I was just posting on a craft group I’m involved in that I wanted to bust CGFFF open for the first time in a while for this month’s craft challenge when my oldest daughter yelled “Mom! Kimmy is wearing a Twinkie Chan scarf!!!!”

20. Marsha says:

That is so cool. You are very talented and creative! Is the cupcake one yours too?

21. Monica Wood says:

How can I order one for myself n my youngest who now is fan of the show like i was… She’s wanting the complete season sets if the original full house. We love it.

22. Omg! Just saw your scarf on Fuller House and had to come say hi! So cool. Congrats!

23. Dee says:

Do you sell the pattern or is it available in a book?

24. Dee says:

Is the pattern for sale or is it available in a book?