Snack Confessional: Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts

PT1Dear Diary,

I have a Snack Confession: I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE POP TARTS.

I didn’t want to. I really didn’t . I know that Pop Tarts are really bad for you. They’re like cardboard and plastic injected with fat and covered in sugar.  BUT. I. LOVE. THEM.

PT2This is my second box. I’ve been buying them at Target. That they are limited edition makes me want to buy them more.

PT3Upon the rare occasion that I actually purchase Pop Tarts, I always opt for the non-frosted kind, so I was afraid that the Pumpkin Pie version would be too sweet for me, but it’s not. It’s perfect. Marry me, Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts.

Pt4There seems to be this joke on the internet about who exactly likes the Pumpkin Spice Latte and all the season’s pumpkin spice whatchamahoozits, and if there’s any truth to that joke, then I guess my spirit animal is a white girl in Uggs listening to Lorde, eating Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts.

Screen Shot 2014-10-212 at 5.06.47 PMScreen Shot 2014-10-21 at 5.05.08 PMScreen Shot 2014-10-21 at 5.06.34 PMScreen Shot 2014-10-21 at 5.06.20 PM

18 Responses to Snack Confessional: Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts

1. Shawna says:

Then you and I are soul mates! Best post and totally made my day….now I’m off to eat a Pumpkin Pie poptart….ok maybe 2! xo

2. Selina says:

I didn’t know these existed but now I do and I need them!!

3. OMG I need to find out how to get some of these in Australia!!!! YUMMM!

I loathe this who “basic” thing, like it’s the worst thing ever to enjoy a delicious pumpkin-spice flavoured drink or snack. As we don’t really get pumpkin flavoured stuff in Australia, I went CRAZY while in the US because it’s tasty as hell. I still hve fond memories of the pumpkin spice (alcoholic) cider I got as California Adventure *sigh*

• TwinkieChan says:

Yeah I don’t really understand how the whole PSL thing started…… I don’t really know people in my daily life who enjoy the PSL regardless of race or gender! hehhe

4. CookieLu says:

Oh, thank you for posting about the pumpkin pop tarts!! YAY, yay, yay, yay, yay!! I love pumpkin flavored anything and I’m not ashamed to declare I love pop tarts! Now I have to get to Target. How did I miss this!!?

5. Zambicandy says:

My friend left some of these at my house last year and I ate them ALLLLLll

6. Samantha says:

FYI, Trader Joe’s makes their own version…

7. claire says:

I wish we had more Autumn/Halloween treats in the U.K.
    I remember the first time I went to american when it was Halloween
    It blew my mind! haha

8. jaymipop says:

Since I’ve had to go gluten free because of my stupid tummy, I miss Pop Tarts most of all! :(

• TwinkieChan says:

Awwwww :(. My friend wants to make vegan pop tarts at home together. I wonder if there are good gluten-free recipes!

9. Sheri says:

This post made me seriously LOL! That picture of you as ‘Pumpkin Spice’ was priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

I don’t knit or crochet, but I read your blog anyway, since you always manage to brighten my day. :)

PS This could almost have been a post on I Eat Yucky Stuff, haha. The ingredient list is a nightmare!

10. Kelsea Echo says:

Oh my gosh… don’t tell me these things! So tempted O_O