Mother’s Day Crochet Ideas from the Twinkie Chan Archives!

mothersdayI’ve been trying to think of a fun video tutorial to shoot for you guys for Mother’s Day presents, but in the mean time, check out these patterns from my archives! If you have any requests (I probably won’t do flowers/roses), leave a comment! I’ll probably start shooting a tutorial on Monday or Tuesday!)

****

Cupcake Dish Cloth Рfree crochet pattern or purchase a finished one from my shop

Rainbow Cake Throw Pillow – free crochet pattern

Lavender Pen Cozy Bouquet – free crochet pattern for asparagus pen cozy

Cake Tissue Cozy – free crochet pattern

Cupcake Coffee Cup Cozy - purchase pattern here

Cherry Pie Tissue Cozy – purchase pattern here

This entry was posted in Blog, Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Mother’s Day Crochet Ideas from the Twinkie Chan Archives!

1. Tracy Marie says:

I love your suggestions and your patterns – especially your creative use of the asparagus pen cozy to make Lavender Pen Cozy Bouquet! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)

2. Manda says:

The lavender pen cozy is so cute! I might have to do that :D

3. Lynne says:

Thinking along the food lines I was thinking a croissant sounded cute. Maybe a crocheted triangle along the lines of the pepperoni pizza crust texture. Rolled up and barretted into your hair.

• TwinkieChan says:

Will moms wear a croissant in their hair!? heheh. It would make a cute kitchen decoration, though…and a very easy tutorial!!! Hmmm, maybe I can group it with like 2 other simple pastries.

4. Fiona says:

Still crazy for that cherry pie tissue cover I love that the tissue is the cream so much :)

• TwinkieChan says:

Aw thank you!!! I’m just crazy for the tissue boxes in general. I’m a little crazy…. heheheh

5. Macky Blaise says:

You’re so artistic.. I love your designs and ideas.

6. Alicia says:

I am thinking maybe another tissue box cozy- or tissue packet cozy? My mom has severe COPD and uses lots of tissues. Since she’s been sick she hasn’t been crocheting much at all anymore and I would love to make her a cozy!

• TwinkieChan says:

Oh I like that idea!! It has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I never knew if people really carried the Kleenex packets around in their purses or not. (I DO!)

• Alicia says:

Ooh! I hope you do! My mom would LOVE it! (me too). If not in my purse, I always have a pack in my car, and at work, and everywhere!

7. Grace says:

I would love to see something using your meringue swirls (from the rainbow cake throw pillow)…the texture is just so cool!

BTW, are you on Ravelry?