San Francisco Crochet Class: Crochet a Candy Garland!

Candy Garland 1

Ruth Tillman of the Enchanted Square and I will be teaching a new crochet class, and our project will be a super easy but super adorable wrapped candy! Just in time for the holidays! All you need to know is how to crochet a basic rectangle to turn your home (or yourself) into a sugary holiday wonderland!

Candy Garland 2

Our class will be on Thursday night, November 14th, from 7:00pm – 9:30pm, at Urban Bazaar in San Francisco, for $30.00. Check out the class listings hereΒ and mark your calendars! If you’ve always wanted to learn to crochet, this will be the most fun class ever to do so :).

This entry was posted in Blog, Crochet and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to San Francisco Crochet Class: Crochet a Candy Garland!

1. SoulCandy Sara says:

Being in Illinois, I can’t exactly make the class lol. Is there any chance that this pattern is available? These would look amazing on my holiday both tree in SoulCandy Crochet style! They are pretty adorable πŸ™‚

2. ahh! I have always wanted to learn how to crochet! So awesome! I wish It was on a weekend! id totally take the class! πŸ™‚

• TwinkieChan says:

Yeah, I wonder why the shop never offers us weekend spots!? I dunno! If I become good at teaching (I think I’m a terrible teacher…. hehe), I’ll find a venue that will have us on the weekend!

3. em says:

being in the UK I cannot attend but sounds super fun!

4. Tracy Marie says:

Yay! Can’t wait to see the pattern and a video would be icing on the cake! πŸ˜€

• TwinkieChan says:

At first I was going to post tutorials next week, but then I wondered if nobody would go to the class if all the info was already online? heeheh

5. Yvonne says:

I would totally go up to the city for a weekend class! I’m down on the peninsula but it would take me forever on a weeknight to get there πŸ™ I would go to a class even if the info/pattern was online…….especially if you were teaching πŸ™‚

• TwinkieChan says:

If/when I get more comfy with teaching, I’ll try to partner up with a venue who will do a fun weekend event :). I’d love to do it at a little cafe. “Crochet and Cake!”

6. yvonne says:

πŸ˜‰
    If it works out, that would be a blast!