Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 2.39.29 AMSo, right now, I’m trying to be in full Renegade-Craft-Fair mode. There are of course other things I have to do, like deliver a new Michaels.com pattern in 2 weeks, and also make samples for Yummy You! and work on Yummy You! promo stuff and new products, but I’m really really TRYING to be in Renegade-Craft-Fair mode, cuz it’s less than a month away!! PANIC TIME!!!

I just finished the patterns for these Corn Dog Pen Cozies. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to portray the one with the bite taken out of it. I’m not fully convinced that people will know exactly what is going on there, but Hairy assures me it looks like what it’s supposed to look like! And they are getting a pretty good reception on Instagram. If you don’t follow me on there, just know that I post a bunch of stuff there that I never really re-post anywhere else, except, of course, for right here and right now, with these corn dogs…. anyway.

I’m trying to debut a bunch of new designs at Renegade, so, I better get back to doing just that!

This entry was posted in Crochet. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to “Does this look like a corn dog with a bite taken out of it, or more like an eyeballbuttholevagina?”

1. These are making me so hungry right now. xD But I agree that the bitten one looks like how it should look like.

2. kimberly ann says:

omg! i totally need one of these! everyone pokes fun at my love of corn dogs, this would be perfect for me! are they going up on etsy or just for renegade?

also, i remember you posting on instagram about a pretzel pattern that you wanted to post, will that be happening any time soon? i am in dire need of a pretzel brooch!

• TwinkieChan says:

Hi Hi! I will put some on Etsy after Renegade is over :). Plus the pattern at some point as well.

I probably won’t get the chance to post anything pattern or project-related until after Renegade, but we’ll see!

3. Elizabeth says:

These look great! Definitely looks like what it should..and makes me hungry for a corndog!

4. i think they look exactly like a corn dog with a bite out.
    but LMAO at the vag comment 😛

5. Yasmine says:

Corn dogs don’t exist in the UK, but I’ve seen loads in American films and this one looks perfect!

6. RachelG says:

It looks like a corn dog with a bite taken out of it…but now that you’ve suggested butthole…LOL! Don’t change it, it’s perfect!

7. Fiona says:

perfect! we call them dagwood dogs here in Australia, I’m not sure why though?!? anyway… awesome work as always 🙂

8. Julie H says:

First thought in my head when I saw them is “cool, she’s made corn dogs!”

Really like these and that Slurpee bag. Bet they look great together.

9. Vanessa says:

You picked the exact right colors for a corndog! Also, I always draw corndogs with a bit of a side bite like icecream bars. If its too difficult, don’t do it. Its just a thought.

10. Lynne says:

I think that look perfectly corndoggie.

11. Janet Luttell says:

So cute, love your ideas and crochet items. Yes I have one of your books and enjoy.

12. Heather says:

They look like corndogs to me!! Showed it to my 9 year old corndog eater and he said they look YUMMY!! You did great

13. Janet Weidner says:

Looks good enough to eat!!!! Wouldn’t change a thing!!
    AWESOME–as always!!!!! Hot Diggity!!!!

14. Sue says:

It looks great.

15. Katie says:

If it had a sparkly brown yarn it would be like our awesome pronto pups we have here in Memphis.

16. omg my tea just came out of my nose reading the post title haha

my son said, “look mom, it’s a corndog with mustard on it” so no worries!!

17. carol warner says:

can not alway get patterns at michael’s? where can I get the corn dog pattern!!!

• TwinkieChan says:

I just created the corn dog for Renegade Craft Fair so I probably won’t release the pattern until I’ve had the chance to sell the items in my shop for a little bit first.

18. Gigi says:

Will you be posting the pattern for these soon? I really love these and hope to be making them soon along with your ice cream throw pillow and the icee bag 🙂 thank you!!!

19. Cherie says:

BAHAHAHAAHAHA!! EYEBALL BUTTHOLE VAGINA! the best!!
    I loveee these! my mum freaked when she saw them (in a good way.. not sure if she was excited about seeing crocheted corn dogs, or maybe she did think they were butthole vaginas and she was into it.) she is such a fan of you though! haha